Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
you still got nothing, if i wanted to i could be in every of the top 8 seeds :lol:
Yeah but here's the Power of the Orange One: practically all of my classic matchups happened years ago. You're going to have to be really good if you want anybody to remember your best stuff five years from now. :cool:

I recommend more trash talking practice sessions with Mistaflava.

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
I love the cartoon, Tangy. :lol:

As far as I am concerned, you are already a legend. :inlove:

Thank goodness the two of you are TOGETHER. Gah, I get so messed up with all these name changes. I realized that I voted for you, and I had a heart attack- I thought you were AGAINST Larah's hubby. :eek:

Larah mad at me? No bueno. :angel:

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As far as I am concerned, you are already a legend. :inlove:

she use to be a legend, than 2004 came and i took her down couple levels , she had her way with :retard: clowns, but not with me :lol:
Ljubo beating Dick in 5th set of 5th tie in 2005DC was the winning point for me over Tangy :yeah: :lol:

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
she use to be a legend, than 2004 came and i took her down couple levels , she had her way with :retard: clowns, but not with me :lol:
Ljubo beating Dick in 5th set of 5th tie in 2005DC was the winning point for me over Tangy :yeah: :lol:
I try to learn the ropes around here every single day- and get confused again.

Okay, Larah's hubby= legend. Tangy WAS a legend, but is not a legend anymore. :)

I still do not know what a "clown" is- because EVERYONE has that label. I feel like I need a degree in engineering. :sobbing: :p

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
I hear Tangy and Jerry :aplot: on a regular

1 - 18 of 18 Posts