Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
23,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTA like scoreline, haha. :lol: Anyway, seeing that Lokoli was playing I was curious about his progress after his try in RG. So, I see this Lokoli-Huta Galung match close to the ATP matches on stream and watched it. Interesting comeback by Lokoli unlike last time in RG. I saw his record that in general he hasn't been playing much which means he could get good points here.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
lokoli :bowdown: very decent result here

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Lokoli is playig like pure crap after his Roland Garros effort and you can see it in his results. Lost to Samper Montana, Neuchrist, Veger, barely beat Karatsev. Huta Galung though displayed his usual choking performances and got frustrated in the decider with a couple of bad calls and also with a guy in the crowd who was cheering for Lokoli at every point. I think Huta said to him something like "Shut up ! You can't talk everytime. Go and get a beer or something" :lol: He had a 6-1 2-0 lead before starting collapsing. Lokoli didn't deserve to win this

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
I thought too that Lokoli didn't deserve to win it but Huta Galung has done this so many times. He thinks he'll win just by hitting pretty shots he doesn't put effort in footwork and defense so it's normal that he loses against anyone who's going to keep grinding him down and he deserves to lose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts