Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
big points, short balls, anything that isn't a CC backhand..was not his thing today

no FO for donald

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Donaldson's monologues/rants were A+, though.

"Oh my GOD! It's unbelievable. Unbelievable. Literally I can't win ONE point. One point! [Commentator interjects: "Not literally."] I can't volley to save my life."

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Arguello is a total asshole both on the court and off, but he is extremely consistent which was all that it took today. Donaldson was spraying balls everywhere today, leaving one to wonder if the pressure of potentially winning the French Open WC was too much for him.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Arguello is a total asshole both on the court and off, but he is extremely consistent which was all that it took today. Donaldson was spraying balls everywhere today, leaving one to wonder if the pressure of potentially winning the French Open WC was too much for him.
It's not like the RG wildcard was in his hands if he won this match. He would've had to win the title. So getting nervous in the semifinal might have been a little bit early, lol.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Care to elaborate?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I wouldn't say off the court... But on the court he is

1 - 7 of 7 Posts