Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nishioka saved 5 set points in the opening set and was 2-3* down in the second set. He was broken when serving for the match but broke at love in the next game.

Williams :wavey:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Trash taken out

·
Registered
264 Posts
it was played in indoor hard

... when we see nishioka is 3 / 4 on hard this year and hasn't played one match indoor ...

and williams have take a set to del potro, and qf at delray beach

When we see that we can only say that it is very poor result for williams even if nishioka rise he is a clay player , that choke was bad in first williams was 5* 6 15 40 and 6 3 * up in the tie break ( and lose 6 8 )

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Proud!

And I meant every word.

Call the feds on me.

I would imprint my fist on that **** for many years of watching the soap doesnt drop.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
These are the moments when I'm missing motorhead.
...because-his-loserself-trolls-better-than-you?

Possibly,you-have-a-point.

Your-IQ-is-too-high-and-youre-too-mature-to-pull-off-the-trolling-quite-the-same-effective-fashion.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Who gives a daffy-duck?

Do you?

Really?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I was watching Reynolds vs melzer on 1 of the adjoining courts, you could hear williams smashing his racket about 5 times after losing the 1st set :lol:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Rhyno said he was working with a sports psychologist now, doesn't seem to be helping him, good win for Nishioka though, he's a very good player and his style translates off of clay as well even if he hasn't played that much hard court tennis.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Nishioka will be top 150 by the end of the year i have no doubt about that
2 big wins over Smyczek and williams and people forget he smashed him 6-2 6-2

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Nishioka finally seeing results on the challenger level. He made the final of a futures event 3 years ago from qualies, and you could tell he was a talent back then. Good to see him start getting good challengers results, only a matter of time until he's a regular on tour :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nishioka is the most boring player I've ever seen. Definitely 'The Future King of All Pushers'. Go back to nowhere, please.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
It's takes all types to make a tour of tennis players. If everyone was an aggressive baseliner with a deadly forehand, great serve, and amazing ROS like Raonic then the tour would be too boring.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts