Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great win for McGee! He was down 4-5* in the first set breaker but fought back, down a break in the second set and fought back, and took the deciding break at 5-all in the second.

He'll get either Ward or Ginepri in the SF.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
McGee :yeah:
It was hilarious, because when he won important points he'd be all "Yes!!" in a polite undertone, with the politest little fist-bump ever, while one court over Donald Young was melting down and demanding new linesmen and a new chair umpire. xD Couldn't have been more of a contrast, haha.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
yeah mc gee =DD so easy to like this guy, come on!

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
It was hilarious, because when he won important points he'd be all "Yes!!" in a polite undertone, with the politest little fist-bump ever, while one court over Donald Young was melting down and demanding new linesmen and a new chair umpire. xD Couldn't have been more of a contrast, haha.
His work ethic is truly GOAT.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He made a new fan with me this week, super super nice guy, his coaching team too
Aw, that's great to hear! :D I don't know anything about his coaching team, but I'm glad to hear that they're nice. :)

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
so cool to hear indeed he got a new fan =) he rules

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Young is a son of a biscuit man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts