Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which kind of players do you prefer?

• Talented, extremely gifted, I don't care how they do in the tourneys, I just like their game

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Strong mind and shots makes me feel in Heaven!!! I don't mind much admirable shots.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I'd like all my favs to have both.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I just want my fav players to win either way....JUST WIN, who cares if they're talented or not....

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm extremely tired of reading posts about "overrating" players.
I think that losing because of some mentality weakness does not allow us to label any player as crap (or anything else bad).
I openly dislike those less talented players that make their way in the tourneys and rankings without any other shot than a massive serve, strong mentality and some help (ue, df and so) from our beloved chokers :D

Talent is unique and priceless.:hearts: Enjoy it :yeah:

·
Yes, I am
21,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chloe said:
Tennis is largly mental, so it seems silly to me to not respect those who have mastered that part of the game :)
I agree, and as a matter of fact I respect them, I just don't like them. However I think that Tennis is not all about being perfect in the mentality department...... I mean, how disrespectful is to say that Marat, Nalbandian or Henman are overrated coz they are not as mentally strong as some other players?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.