Mens Tennis Forums banner

Which kind of players do you prefer?

• Talented, extremely gifted, I don't care how they do in the tourneys, I just like their game

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Strong mind and shots makes me feel in Heaven!!! I don't mind much admirable shots.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I'd like all my favs to have both.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I just want my fav players to win either way....JUST WIN, who cares if they're talented or not....

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Denaon said:
I agree, and as a matter of fact I respect them, I just don't like them. However I think that Tennis is not all about being perfect in the mentality department...... I mean, how disrespectful is to say that Marat, Nalbandian or Henman are overrated coz they are not as mentally strong as some other players?
Well, it depends on why they are being called overrated. I find the "overrated" threads stupid too, but they are mainly a consequence of pissed of betters who continue to bet on guys that they have no respect for... presumably so that they have something to whine about later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.