1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2-0 in 2008

Stepanek R. - Spadea V.
Pick: 4 or more sets @1,60 bet-at-home 8/10

Fabrice Santoro (FRA) – John Isner (USA)
Pick: Santoro @1.55 Interwetten 9/10

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Pending:
Grosjean 3-0 over Pip @ evens 5/10
Stepanek vs Spadea Over 38.5 games @ evens 6/10
Delic tb Kendrick @ 1.8 3/10

First round banker!!

Mischa Krajicek's training session was just on Dutch tv...her wrist is severely injured and because of this, it is impossible for her to hit her regular backhand. She hasn't hit a backhand in days and can only hit a shitty slice shot. She said that she just wants to try because it is a slam, but her chance of losing is just huge. She is also afraid to mess up her wrist even more. Change decision to (probably) play. She plays Morigami, who even leads the H2H 1-0 and I recommend high stakes on this one at a one ball bookie like fonbet. Odd over there is 2.3

Good luck!

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Need thoughts on X-man Vs Dima.

X-man represents huge value in my opinion..

Cillic over Almagro looks interesting...

Bartoli*Grosjean*Blake*Potro*Monaco -Looks a safe combo

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Pending
Federer 3-0 X Roddick 3-0 @ 1.44

·
Registered
639 Posts
for the moment:

Lay Nalbi 3 set 0 @2,32
Lay Lipton 3 set 0 @1,92

I'm tempting on Ventura @4,9 and Haase @ 3,4...any help here :confused:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Timo,I will take a punt on Morigami.I lost on Acasuso also.That mug fought the whole way through and thought he would emerge victorious but as usual,he chokes it away to meat-head Mahut in the 5th set.I cant wait to bet against him on the next match.Acasuso really sucks for betting,ugh!At least I made it back with Serra.Most of it anyway,lol.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Timo,I will take a punt on Morigami.I lost on Acasuso also.That mug fought the whole way through and thought he would emerge victorious but as usual,he chokes it away to meat-head Mahut in the 5th set.I cant wait to bet against him on the next match.Acasuso really sucks for betting,ugh!At least I made it back with Serra.Most of it anyway,lol.
I think it only proves that AO is not Acasuso's tournament. He will find his form later.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Im going for a shopping list play today because i reckon the time is right to go for one..

ATP Australian Open

X-Man over Dima 5/4- Dima doesnt like playing people who have similar games to him, he will not be able to hit through x-man and i believe X-man has more consistency to his game than dima in 5 setter, plus Dimas form in slams is suspect.

Cillic Over Mugro 10/11- Marin has come on leaps and bounds, continues to improve and his only dissapointing performance this year came in chenai against misha, although Mugro has the game for hardcourts, Cillic's more consistent serving might edge it for him.

Kiefer over Ferrero 11/10- Dont read nothing into JCF'S run last week, kiefer should be suitably refreshed and rested for this match, ferrero hates serve and vollyers, but also throw in the fact that kiefer has much more to his game than just serve and vollying makes him more dangerous too, their are so many positives here to back kiefer, the gamble is whether he is fit because no one seems to know why he pulled out of doha few weeks ago.

Rochus over Querry Evs

Bolleli over ram 4/6

Grosjean*Baghdatis*Bartoli*Monaco*Potro&Srebotnik (Multiple)

Stephenek*Grosjean*Bartoli*Minar*Blake& Bolleli (Multiple)

WTA Australian Open

Kraicjek over Morigami 5/6- Much better player, much better serve.

Parmentier over Muller 4/9- The frenchwoman is more classy and will hopefully break serve more often than muller who really is just a journeywomen on this surface.

Pironkova over Govortosova 5/6- The talented bulgarian has a toughie here but i reckon she has more to her game than her oponnent.

Domansshakwa over Johansson 1/2

Pin over Niceluscu 1/2

Linetskya over Kremer 13/8

Granville over Mouseburger 4/6

Cornet over Fernandez 2/5

Korytseyva over Salerni EVS

gl

·
Registered
132 Posts
Kiefer over Ferrero 11/10- Dont read nothing into JCF'S run last week, kiefer should be suitably refreshed and rested for this match, ferrero hates serve and vollyers, but also throw in the fact that kiefer has much more to his game than just serve and vollying makes him more dangerous too, their are so many positives here to back kiefer, the gamble is whether he is fit because no one seems to know why he pulled out of doha few weeks ago.
he pulled out of doha because of his ankle problems. after his loss against blake in kooyong he said that he feels ok.
nevertheless, the slow plexicushion doesn´t fit to kiwis game and don´t forget that an in-form ferrero is always very dangerous.
no bet for me!

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Grinder, would you mind outlining how Ram plays, please? I checked a clip on youtube, but I couldn't see him actually serving. Seems to me that he hits pretty hard (and probably has a big serve) likes to volley, and maybe doesn't move so well? You seem to know buckets about the lesser-known American guys, so any assistance would be gratefully received. Thanks.

Could be worth opposing a number of players recently included on the injury list.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts

She went from a 2.3 dog to a 1.7 fav...great stuff :)

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Safin over Gulbis 2/5

Isner over Santoro 7/4

Tipsarevic over Sirianni 2/5

Cilic over Almagro evs

Malisse over Tursunov 5/4

Good luck friends :yeah:

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Yes Morigami has come right in with most books :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
USTipsters Newsletter - 14/01/2008

15/01/2008 Tennis

Single Bet
Sport: Tennis
Tournament: Australian Open
Round: First
Date and Time: 15/01/2008 00:00
Event: Delic - Kendrick
Prediction: Delic (Moneylines)
Odds: 1.70
Bookmaker: Pinnacle
Confidence: 1000u

Single Bet
Event: Almagro - Cilic
Prediction: Almagro (Moneylines)
Odds: 1.91
Bookmaker: 5Dimes

Single Bet
Event: O.Rochus - Querrey
Prediction: O.Rochus (Moneylines)
Odds: 2.02
Bookmaker: 5Dimes

Single Bet
Event: Ferrero - Kiefer
Prediction: Ferrero (Moneylines)
Odds: 1.89

Single Bet
Event: Lacko - Istomin
Prediction: Lacko (Moneylines)
Odds: 1.70

Is Kendrick that Delic are two players decidedly by fast courts, even if both in the last season had great problems and little results.
The service sure is their better blow, even if they are lot different as players, inasmuch as Kendrick is serv and volley and from the baseline is decidedly limited as player, instead the other is a player much powerful with two good blows from the baseline, his problem is that not always it's continuous in the performances although to my warning has without doubt a great talent.
By the way IMHO Delic has more talent and more solutions regarding Kendrick, the has also won the qualifications a lot easy and is decidedly the great favorite of this match, IMHO his value is under 1/2.

The young Croatian Cilic is in great increase, on hard he plays his better tennis and is a enough complete as player, although often he makes too many unforced errors and not always he is regular for all the match, as most of the young players.
Almagro has on Clay his best surface, but in the last year he has demonstrated of being able to do good also on hard and sure he has the blows in order to make it, a good service and is with the forhand and with the backhand he can do a good level of game.
To my warning in this match seen also the conditions climatic the phisical condition will be important and imho there are a lot of conditions in favour of the Spanish, as that he is a great fighter and see the temperature this is great, physically is without doubt better regarding the Croatian and also mentally it's more ready to face this type of match, for these reasons in a match so close I go without doubt with him.

Querrey after a great period is back in his normality, is a good player on hard, great service but two normal blows and also the physical mobility is a problem for him seen his centimetres.
Rochus on hard has always done well, after a period of crisis is back to win matches, is such a great fighter, has more solutions, is more continuous in the performances and in a match like this imho is decidedly the favorite.

Kiefer is not to the top of the shape, in the first tournament of the year has been withdrawn, his physical conditions are uncertain and in a type of tournament as this where the physical aspect seen the temporature is fundamental this is without doubt a factor that can decide the match and the value, also because Ferrero has played so good the last week, is in confidence, is a fighter and in my opinions there are a lot of reasons that makes him big fav here.

I don't find a reason in order to know why Istomin can be worth under 3.00 in this match, both players are of course of third level, they have a great talent and the results are decidedly modest, but without doubt Lacko has more quality, he serves decidedly better and especially he has more results lately regarding Istomin, he is decidedly more in shape regarding his opponent and so I repeat I don't understand as in this match Lacko can be worth over to 1.50, big value I see here.

Peace
www.USTipsters.com

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Lets roll on next day....lads!

Cannot witness significant difference between young prospect Bolleli with certain disposition towards clay...and stalwart hardcourt defender Ram....Rajeev frankly speaking is rather mediocre competitor but his good serve, solid hardcourt experience and encouraging start of the season will help him to surpass definatly more gifted Italian chap,but who is still to obtain consistancy and good skills to perform convincingly on fast surfaces,also reckon that Bol lacks official practice in comparison with warmed up Rajeev who has been performing on the Melbourne courts for 3 successful days.....bearing in mind stated reasons 2.2 for Ram looks tempting...-LOST

Also seduced with local hero Joe Sirriani against possibly injured Janko with +4.5 HC and probable wipe out of mighty Hernandez by the hands of Australias fan Minar,who has been on fire since last year september on all types of surfaces -8 for Ivo.....-LOSSES

First hardcourt win for Hernandez,5 sets of lost expectations from Ram,6-0 0-6 from Joe.......Maan ...applying for a blowjob....:drink:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts