Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yen-Hsun lost in 75K+H Brazil Challenger :sad: :sad: :sad:

Pedro Braga (BRA) d. Yen-Hsun Lu (TPE) 6-3 3-6 6-1

hopefully he can much better in US Open Qualifying :).

·
Banned
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
According to our local news today,Yeu-Tzuoo has been suffering breast problem recently,and even his family spent lots of money to check what cause the problem,the doctor still can't find the reason.

poor Yeu-Tzuoo :sad: :sad: :sad:

hopefully he will get well soon :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
hey guys long time no see! :wavey:

·
Registered
742 Posts
:p I sold my computer :eek:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Really! -- It was a real bargain. I won't lie to you my dear :)
Right now I'm still using someone else's computer!
Anyway even I couldn't surf the net as often as I did before I still care about tennis a lot you know ;) , but it's so inconvinient without internet and computer. For example I wouldn't be able to know the results asap :fiery:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Mainly because I was moving back to my hometown-- I had to make things fewer, and I sold almost everything in my room. It's funny that things like used table, used lamp and even used telelphone set have buyers too, computers are popular in "this market" I think ;)

·
Registered
796 Posts
MARILYN!!!!! I've missed you!!!!!1 :D

:eek: omg... sold your computer??? awww... then you wont be able to talk to us so often... :sad:

:wavey: Lin :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
hey Marri! :wavey: Miss ya!
lin, I'll buy a new laptop soon, but I will be using dial up connection for at least two months more, or a even longer period.
So like Marri said I won't be able to come here very often but still I'll come everytime I'm online :)

·
Registered
796 Posts
Marilyn, good to hear that you log on here every time you're online! ;) hehe, good girl!

well, Lin, thanks! i'll try..... ;)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts