1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
wtf, fox sports isn't showing it this year? Well that sucks.

B

·
0 Posts
Live coverage :yeah:

Now to hope someone with TC can provide point scoring on the weekend :angel:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
This is odd, I'm getting it on my local Fox Sports affiliate, according to my listings. Guess I'll just turn the TV on and see what happens.

B

·
0 Posts
Fee said:
This is odd, I'm getting it on my local Fox Sports affiliate, according to my listings. Guess I'll just turn the TV on and see what happens.

Fee will you be watching the Flip - Melzer match and able to provide some short commentary as well for those i.e. me who has to follow the sb? :awww:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
umm, I can try to be around for that one. I'll recharge the laptop tonight. :)

·
85,829 Posts
I'll definitely be around :) I will do anything for you Prabu :kiss: and Flip and Melzer are two of my faves anyway!

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
But where will you watch it, Debstakeya?

·
85,829 Posts
Fox Sports? TV Guide says it will be on :scratch:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Fee said:
But where will you watch it, Debstakeya?
Many of the Fox channels are going to be showing it starting at 2p.m. eastern in the USA. I looked tonight (I have the Dish sports channels) and about 5 or 6 of them arae showing the tennis tomorrow and Sunday.

Hope you are able to find. I remember both FoxNY and FoxFlorida are showing it and FoxMW. So if you get Fox you may get to see it.

GO JURGEN - MAKE THE FINALS IN SINGLES AND DOUBLES

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
FlashDeb said:
Fox Sports? TV Guide says it will be on :scratch:
Yay. Why did I think you were not getting this coverage for some reason? Nevermind, overwork has caused my brain to be very foggy this week.

·
85,829 Posts
I dunno lol. And I am watching the induction ceremony on TTC now.

pat rafter :inlove:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
MightyJurgenfan said:
Many of the Fox channels are going to be showing it starting at 2p.m. eastern in the USA. I looked tonight (I have the Dish sports channels) and about 5 or 6 of them arae showing the tennis tomorrow and Sunday.

Hope you are able to find. I remember both FoxNY and FoxFlorida are showing it and FoxMW. So if you get Fox you may get to see it.

GO JURGEN - MAKE THE FINALS IN SINGLES AND DOUBLES
Thanks for the info JurgenFan! Maybe I will get it if its on FoxNY....I didn't think that I did.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
http://tv.yahoo.com

put your information in, then run a search for the word tennis. If you have Comcast, it might show up on Comcast Sports Net instead of Fox.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts