Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ESPN2
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/scheduleWeek?date=20050919&sport=TN

Date Show Time (ET)

Friday Sep. 23 2005: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Davis Cup World Group Playoff By BNP Paribas Sportplaza Leuven Leuven, Belgium

Sunday Sep. 25 2005: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Davis Cup World Group Playoff By BNP Paribas Sportplaza Leuven Leuven, Belgium


The Tennis Channel
http://www.thetennischannel.com/Schedule/index.aspx

Friday, September 23: 9:00 AM-3:00 p.m.
Davis Cup: Slovak Republic vs. Argentina (LIVE)

Friday, September 23: 8:00 PM-3:30 a.m.
Davis Cup: Croatia vs. Russia

Saturday, September 24: 10:00 AM-1:00 p.m.
Davis Cup: Slovak Republic vs. Argentina (LIVE)

Saturday, September 24: 8:00 PM-11:00 p.m.
Davis Cup: Croatia vs. Russia

Sunday, September 25: 9:00 AM-3:00 p.m.
Davis Cup: Slovak Republic vs. Argentina (LIVE)

Sunday, September 25: 8:00 PM-?
Davis Cup: Croatia vs. Russia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,234 Posts
i hope there's an internet feed for croatia vs. russia. otherwise, it would be the first croatian tie i've missed in 4 years (and by far the most important one in 4 years) :(
 

·
Mom 2 2 Beauties
Joined
·
11,927 Posts
smucav said:
ESPN2
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/scheduleWeek?date=20050919&sport=TN

Date Show Time (ET)

Friday Sep. 23 2005: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Davis Cup World Group Playoff By BNP Paribas Sportplaza Leuven Leuven, Belgium

Sunday Sep. 25 2005: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Davis Cup World Group Playoff By BNP Paribas Sportplaza Leuven Leuven, Belgium
:fiery:

WTF!?! How can they not show the doubles rubber...at least on the day it's played...even if it's taped? Yuck to ESPN!

But thanks to smucav for posting the schedule!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,759 Posts
Man, I need to find someone with The Tennis Channel.
 

·
Gugaholic
Joined
·
84,779 Posts
Angle Queen said:
:fiery:

WTF!?! How can they not show the doubles rubber...at least on the day it's played...even if it's taped? Yuck to ESPN!

But thanks to smucav for posting the schedule!
my sentiment exactly!!!! Thank you ESPN helping to kill doubles tennis :banghead: :mad: :fiery:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,662 Posts
American tennis coverage has just sank to a new low, I really thought leaving the Ginepri-Gasquet match at 11 pm on USA Network so they could air Law and Order was rock bottom but I was obviously wrong. :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,662 Posts
Of course ESPN will probably holler back something about it being both baseball and football season and how generous they are being letting us have six hours of tennis considering. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
hi guys...just wanted to know something...suppose that both Argentina and Russia get to the final...would they play in Buenos Aires or Russia?
 

·
Gugaholic
Joined
·
84,779 Posts
Marat's Princess said:
hi guys...just wanted to know something...suppose that both Argentina and Russia get to the final...would they play in Buenos Aires or Russia?

It will be in Russia. Last time they play in 2003, it's on clay in Argentina and Russia lost 0-5.

You can find the info yourself by going to the DC site, click on any of the teams and check their win/loss record.
 

·
#freeviktor
Joined
·
93,849 Posts
Oh sweet! I was just about to call my parents and have them tape DC for me from TTC since I don't get TTC where I am and they do, but I just realized I'm going home for the weekend and will be able to watch it myself :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Lee said:
It will be in Russia. Last time they play in 2003, it's on clay in Argentina and Russia lost 0-5.

You can find the info yourself by going to the DC site, click on any of the teams and check their win/loss record.
thank u for the sad news... i was hoping to see them here...but i'm not lucky enough
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,225 Posts
hrbatyfan said:
Man, I need to find someone with The Tennis Channel.
Seriously! They're covering the actual DC tennis that matters this weekend. I hate my life for not getting that channel.
 

·
Vamos Mandy :)
Joined
·
85,829 Posts
hrbatyfan said:
Man, I need to find someone with The Tennis Channel.
We are around, you just need to ask nicely ;)

ESPN's schedule is pitiful. It's even worse than it was 2 years ago for the Slovak Republic playoff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,758 Posts
ESPN does suck. They should make the tennis channel part of basic cable.
 

·
Vamos Mandy :)
Joined
·
85,829 Posts
It's part of the basic digital package here... til the end of the year, anyway.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Golfnduck said:
ESPN does suck. They should make the tennis channel part of basic cable.
It's included in basic digital cable where I am.

I upgraded to digital cable when Comcast added The Tennis Channel & my cable bill actually went down by $8.50/month (plus I got 60 days of free HBO/Showtime & three free on demand movies).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,011 Posts
For those in Russia and with NTV+ satelite, we as always have nothing to worry about. Russia-Croatia from 3pm onwards Moscow time every day :D on Sport Online NTV+
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top