Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allez Sexez! :cheerleader:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually the last game had 6 match points, and was anything but breezy, but it was a bit windy. Great grit from Julien to pull it out.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Was kinda comic, he gets to mp, promptly doublefaults, then an epic bp/deuce/mp fest. Kinda fortunate Baggy clowned the last one out of the stadium, else he'd never finish it.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Bennateau finally served it out after over 15 minutes and wasting 5 match points. :facepalm:

He's had a pretty good tournament though, hasn't dropped a set, hope he wins his long awaited first title tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Omg i got him mixed up with Delpo.......ok i need to shoot myself:banghead: :smash: :haha: :rolleyes:
:haha: At least I know what you meant now. I thought I was losing it for a second there.

·
Registered
27,317 Posts
Bagdhatis is so disappointing these days. Hes been playing passive for a few seasons now and its clearly not working.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bagdhatis is so disappointing these days. Hes been playing passive for a few seasons now and its clearly not working.
If Baggy is disappointingly passive, what does that say about Del Po?

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Omg i got him mixed up with Delpo.......ok i need to shoot myself:banghead: :smash: :haha: :rolleyes:
They're both hot (I'm not gay), so I guess that wasn't surprising :)

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Baggy :facepalm: Didn't watch it. Tank? Or just piss-poor play? Both? :tape:

Congrats Bennie! Never hurts to see him do well during a tournament. :D

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Sydney tournament has the full match on youtube. Wonderful job by the organizers.

·
Registered
23,908 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts