Hewitt :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
:haha: x1000

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Sydney R2: The Gooch upsets CMon Hewitt 7-6 (4) 7-6 (2)

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Gooch

CMon :help: :sad:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
This one wins. Delete the others.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Re: The Gooch def Hewitt 7-6 7-6

:haha:

Hewitt continues his terrible tie-break record.

Guccione is so much better in these hot conditions on hardcourts where his serve gets a lot of work on it. He hit a couple of big shots especially off the backhand to win the first tie-break and he hit an amazing backhand winner scrambling back for a Hewitt lob in the second set tie-break, then Hewitt capitulated after that.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Re: Sydney R2: The Gooch upsets CMon Hewitt 7-6 7-6

this is shocking mate :eek:

·
Registered
4,378 Posts

For one of the best returners in the world, not a great showing

If he can't beat the Gooch, his AO campaign doesn't look too crash hot...please prove me wrong!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Re: Sydney R2: The Gooch upsets CMon Hewitt 7-6 (4) 7-6 (2)

Yeah, delete some of these threads, silly. Lleyton isn't worth 4 of them. Dunno about Gooch though ... good job today, played better than yesterday.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

Wow, I didn't expect this. With results like this, it's hard to see him reaching further than 4th round at the AO. It's mainly sad that Hewitt keeps talking but it's very rare when he actually delivers.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts

My God. Remember when Hewitt used to be one of the most feared returners for big servers with flaws like Guccione? Well not anymore. So many of these type of losses the past few years, and in tiebreaks as well.

It'll be really embarassing if he does poorly in Melbourne. He's been pushing for a court change for years and years. He finally gets a faster court and, so far, not much happening at all.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Lleyton... :sad:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts