1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Tsonga is so random.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Tsonga seems to be lacking stamina, he looked tired when he lost to Nieminen last week, only lasted one set today.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Tsonga has good ball bashing days and bad like most of them

Seppi likes it here, he ended Hewitt's ownage of this event, a few years ago

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Never in doubt.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
not a big surprise here

good win for Seppi

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
Tsonga :banghead:
There goes suicide tennis for this week, I knew I should've picked Guccione instead!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Tsonga seems to be lacking stamina, he looked tired when he lost to Nieminen last week, only lasted one set today.
Hard to imagine it was stamina. Last summer in London Tsonga won 3 tournament matches (2 were 3 set matches) in one day. One was a main draw match and the other two were qualifying matches for the next week's tournament.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Hard to imagine it was stamina. Last summer in London Tsonga won 3 tournament matches (2 were 3 set matches) in one day. One was a main draw match and the other two were qualifying matches for the next week's tournament.
I remember that, but after he defeated Hewitt a few days later, he was tired against Cilic and lost. From following him since that time I get the impression that he can be physically vulnerable. And I think there was no question that he was tired against Seppi.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
he played 5 matches in 2 days, SF and Final of Surbiton challenger and the 3 matches that qualified him for Queens
he had to travel from one venue to the other as well :D

but grass in cool conditions is much different from hard on very hot weather in terms of spending energy

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Good job Seppi! :devil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts