Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stefan 2034
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am alarmed that it was this close on hardcourts, but still a fine effort from Zhenya. Good start to the year, so far.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
I enjoyed this match, despite the scare from Korolev. Nothing like the scare he gave the kid who accidentally wound up with a ball to his head. Stupid kid, bawling his eyes out :rolleyes::lol: Korolev apologised, it wasn't that hard, and even during the change of ends he showed concern. Should have whacked another ball at him to shut him up :devil:

Reactions: Svetlana.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
I enjoyed this match, despite the scare from Korolev. Nothing like the scare he gave the kid who accidentally wound up with a ball to his head. Stupid kid, bawling his eyes out :rolleyes::lol: Korolev apologised, it wasn't that hard, and even during the change of ends he showed concern. Should have whacked another ball at him to shut him up :devil:

haha rnt u a bitch :p

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
When I need to be :angel: :lol:

I was looking at Evgeny looking at the kid... mum said to me something like 'the little bastard [the kid] better not make him lose the next game' LOL my thoughts exactly :rolls: I felt bad for the kid, but if everyone had left him alone he would've been fine. Maybe.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Korolev :hearts: :D :rocker2: Qualify and kick ass! :rocker2: :rocker2:
The kid :lol:

·
Registered
17,684 Posts
When I need to be :angel: :lol:

I was looking at Evgeny looking at the kid... mum said to me something like 'the little bastard [the kid] better not make him lose the next game' LOL my thoughts exactly :rolls: I felt bad for the kid, but if everyone had left him alone he would've been fine. Maybe.

like mother like daughter :devil: :aplot:
Zhenya :worship:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts