Great win for Real Nice Boy Squad.
James is on Very Nice Boy Squad:bigwave:

Very nice boy:hug:

Dead Net Cord still nice friend:hug:

What happened to your sig with Real Nice Boy names?:unsure:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
James has never been on very nice boy squad.

He's the leader of Real Nice Boy squad :bigwave:
I added him to very nice boy squad:dance:

Berke very happy for him to be on squad:yippee:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
:facepalm:
That was a joke:help:

Polish friend being very mean today:bigcry:

James is on nice boy squad...not copycat squad:bigwave:

Real Nice Boy squad names taken off sig after two days; the fraud squad exposed:facepalm:

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
That was a joke:help:

Polish friend being very mean today:bigcry:

James is on nice boy squad...not copycat squad:bigwave:

Real Nice Boy squad names taken off sig after two days; the fraud squad exposed:facepalm:
That was not a joke. :facepalm:

James is not on nice boy squad. He's loyal to Real Nice Boy Squad. The "James :hug:" in your sig refers to James Duckworth :haha:

I haven't changed my sig. It's a well-known forum bug :bigwave: If I change my sig soon, then this will by my new sig

Real Nice Boy Squad signature will be back and humiliate copycat nice boy squad.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
That was not a joke. :facepalm:

James is not on nice boy squad. He's loyal to Real Nice Boy Squad. The "James :hug:" in your sig refers to James Duckworth :haha:

I haven't changed my sig. It's a well-known forum bug :bigwave: If I change my sig soon, then this will by my new sig

Real Nice Boy Squad signature will be back and humiliate copycat nice boy squad.
It was a joke...I know because I wrote it:help:

Polish friend making me laugh today:haha:....Berke laughing at Duckworth being on nice boy squad:haha:

Very nice boy squad was here before Real Nice Boy squad:bigwave:...I tried to add the players you liked to my squad but they took my thread down; not my fault...Try to be nice friend again:hug:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Get well soon.

Hope Real Nice Boy squad gets well soon:bigwave:

Thought u were my friend but being very mean to me on big day when Polish friends play for Hopman Cup title:sad:

I always support Polish tennis, so you should be nice to me and not say mean things:hug:

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
Hope Real Nice Boy squad gets well soon:bigwave:

Thought u were my friend but being very mean to me on big day when Polish friends play for Hopman Cup title:sad:

I always support Polish tennis, so you should be nice to me and not say mean things:hug:
If you were my friend you wouln't have copycatted James McGee :wavey:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts