Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
This is becoming a really great tournament for Fab. Best of all is that not only is Fabrice in the semifinals but he has got there with three consecutive easy quick victories. So he should have plenty left in the tank for Tursunov. That will be a tough match but actually Tursunov has a game that Fabrice will be quite comfortable against. Fabrice enjoys going up against heavy hitters who lack discipline. Hey, I don't what to get too excited yet but this tournament is looking seriously winnable for the Magician. :bounce:

Reactions: Mateya

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
I can't believe how good this Santoro is

·
Registered
9,484 Posts

·
Registered
15,930 Posts

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
woooooooooo well done santoro, i like him and tursunov so either one winning will give me a finalist i like, but i want fab to win that little bit more as tursunov has many years ahead of him to do well.

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
I think finding the result of Santoro v Tursunov lies within who is more up for the Australian Open. I would normally expect Santoro to win but given that this is his last year will he be trying to win any title he can get his hands on or will he be looking for a decent placing in his last ever Australian Open, surely he will have to save his legs to have any hope in the Australian Open.

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts
:sad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts