Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swedish Psycho named Soderling kicks " Actor´s Studio wannabe " named F.Lopez !!

Congrats boy, now find a brain !!!!!!!!!
Bye bye Pretty boy, you still haven´t found ( the backhand ) you´ve been looking for ...

·
Registered
8,888 Posts
Re: Swedish Psycho named Soderling kicks " Actor´s Studio wannabe " named F.Lopez !!

now kick coria´s ass

·
Registered
17,160 Posts
Re: Swedish Psycho named Soderling kicks " Actor´s Studio wannabe " named F.Lopez !!

:sad: Feli!!!!! :smash:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts

:haha: at the thread title, but what a shitty performance by Feli :(

·
Registered
13,295 Posts

:lol:

LaLo u r awful :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts

G_Hughes said:
Congrats boy, now find a brain !!!!!!!!!
Bye bye Pretty boy, you still haven´t found ( the backhand ) you´ve been looking for ...
Funny title! :haha:

I wish they had televised that match.

·
Banned
5,053 Posts

This should dismiss the 'theory' of Robin being an indoor only idiot.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts

virex said:
now kick coria´s ass
Yeah :yeah:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts

:haha: Like this title! :haha: Gonna give you rep! :rolls:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts

Why is Robin a psycho? I've heard about this....but what has he actually done?

·
Registered
309 Posts

I think all that shampoo must really be getting to Feli's head.

·
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
50,985 Posts

Robin :yeah:

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts

PamV said:
Why is Robin a psycho? I've heard about this....but what has he actually done?
Nothing much, only tackled opponents at the change of ends and stuff like that. :sport:

More interesting is why his coach said in Swedish paper SvD today, Robin played the match "in a state of chock", he said the reason was a private matter, he was surprised Söderling could even play under the circumstances, he had more important matters on his mind than tennis right now.
http://www.svd.se/dynamiskt/sport/did_10445284.asp

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts

:yeah: for Robin, but I don´t like the thread title :(

·
Registered
1,810 Posts

something wrong with one of his parents i thought...

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts

it is amazing how one can be so hated envied just because they look good :)

hope nothing serious with Robins parent(?) and he'll give Coria a good match, been quite a smooth sailing for Coria so far :rolleyes:

B

·
0 Posts

does soders still throw tantrums? i thought he was over all that?

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts

bad gambler said:
does soders still throw tantrums? i thought he was over all that?
Yes, he won't change in this regard.

Good victory for the Toad over LaLo, and now watch him blow up against Coria, but hopefully whatever problem he is dealing with, can be overcome quickly. He has equalled his best ever Slam performance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts