1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
at least Ryan can now check out the lovely art deco station

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Never before did the use of the phrase "good for the game" was more appropriate than here.

·
Registered
868 Posts
:spit: :spit: :spit: :spit:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I didn't see the match, but this is not an expected scoreline. Either Ebden was in the zone or something was physically wrong with Harrison. Haters gonna hate as usual.

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
I didn't see the match, but this is not an expected scoreline. Either Ebden was in the zone or something was physically wrong with Harrison. Haters gonna hate as usual.
The conditions were really diffcult it was very windy, Ebden just adopted better than Harrison.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Ebden has dropped 12 games in 3 matches vs 3 Americans

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I thought Harrison was playing somewhat better this season?

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
An Ebden bagel. Harrison firing and missing consistently. Not by giant margins but enough

Harrison gets two code violations in one game. Smashes racket having missed no for second one, giving Ebden advantage. Meltdown imminent.

Nice all court stuff from Ebden. Harrison adding to code violation by grousing about ball boys before DF to finish. 60 62

@Sammyb01 He just let Harrison stew here. Very sensible..

@RayBundell Yes the wind is tough. Might argue RH being too aggro and not adjusting. But code violation at his one chance to get into it..

https://twitter.com/FSOTennis

Now shut up.

·
Registered
11,765 Posts
Remember the days when Harrison was the star player in the Harrison-Ebden doubles partnership? It's surprising that Harrison can't find any consistency this year.

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
You guys don't realise just how windy it is in London today. Don't read too much into this.
trialing the wind machine before Wimbledon begins :worship:

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
2 games against Ebden :worship: :worship: We're not worthy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts