1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KarolBeckFan said:
No comparison, the new guy is HOT!

But who the hell is he?

I'm usually suspicious of expensive films, because they usually go on style over substance... and $326 million is pretty expensive.
Routh is brand new to movies, but he was in a couple of tv shows, small roles in Ned And Stacey and Gilmore Girls. btw Kevin Spacey plays Lex Luthor.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
I've seen him before so so of an actor, Christopher Reeves will always be superman in my heart :sad:

·
RAVE ON
19,426 Posts
Not much muscle there. He'll need all the krypton he can get.

·
F***ing have it
17,627 Posts
:tape: ridiculous. And Kevin Spacey doing this shit is so :sad:

and a very small bulge :ras:

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
I have to admit that I have to get used to the new colour of the cape. This claret red looks a little bit weird.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The trailer actually hasn't been released yet, but there are numerous blogs created by director Bryan Singer. Singer directed "The Usual Suspects", "Xmen" and "Xmen2" and was forced to choose between Superman Returns and Xmen3, which has been left to another director. The trailer will be released with the new Harry Potter movie in November. Superman Returns hits cinemas June 30th.

·
F***ing have it
17,627 Posts
probably he's short of cash :shrug: :sad:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
superman returns is going to be a great movie. I just wish that they would have included General Zod in it as previously planned. Maybe he will be in the next one. I also predict that it will be the biggest box office hit of 2006. :yeah:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts