Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm expecting a tight match between Sharapova and Ivanovic, as long as Ana can take a set the handicap bet of +5 @ evens looks great odds to me.

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
Pova straight sets win 8/13

·
Registered
5,567 Posts

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Anna apart from Henin can cause the most trouble on ones serve, she will become an absouloute legend of the game and she can take her 1st of many slam titles.

3-1 is just mad for anna win..

im all over it.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Any thoughts on the mens doubles final?

Elrich and ram have suprised me so far...can arnie and llodra keep this form up?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
You said Nadal was a cert and he got beat

if you shop around you can get 1/4
2/9 is the best you can get although loads of plays offering 1/6 only, there is no 1/4 anywhere. Havent put the bet on yet, hope to get 1/4 later.

Never said Nadal was a cert, predicted tsonga would get a set but he got 2 more than I anticipated.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Shark have always started the match huge way, big serve, agressive, break of serve in first opp.game...and this will be the key of the final..on the other hand Ivanovic slow start vs. Hantuchova almost cost her the final...
The serve will be the key of the match.Maria lost serve only once to Justine and Dementiva, havent faced a single break point against Davenport..all three better receivers.
NO WAY SHE CAN HANDLE HARD-HITTING SHARK.
ODDS ARE CREEPY...UNDER/OVER 20,5?!!Have no idea, like 5.5 games deficit, she can kill her like she did in Madrid.
Shark 6:2 6:3...depends who will start serving..I hope Anna will do some damage, so the odds during the match will go up.

G

·
Anna apart from Henin can cause the most trouble on ones serve, she will become an absouloute legend of the game and she can take her 1st of many slam titles.

3-1 is just mad for anna win..

im all over it.
Most are giving 4's...

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
These ladies finals are normally a complete blow-out so I'll probably take 2-0 Sharapova just for an interest. 1.62 looks ok. HC is more risky because Ana has a decent serve and could keep it tightish (If she doesn't forget how to toss the fucking ball like she did at RG). Both of them kind of bug me so I'm not at all bothered who wins otherwise.

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
Sharapova to beat Ivanovic @ Betfair.

She swept Henin aside, why not Anna.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts