Registered
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
and some more

Attachments

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Can you take that picture that has the date 7/19/2004 out of your post please? That's from my messageboard and it hasn't been properly watermarked yet. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Fee, shall I post mine, or do you want me/you to once they're watermarked...?

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
They are your photos and I only got around to using one of them, so do whatever you prefer. That particular photo up there is one of Tammy's and I don't know how she would feel about them being on the internet without her permission.

If you post your photies, please do it as attachments, much better for us slow dial-up people. Thanks. :D

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Fee said:
They are your photos and I only got around to using one of them, so do whatever you prefer. That particular photo up there is one of Tammy's and I don't know how she would feel about them being on the internet without her permission.

If you post your photies, please do it as attachments, much better for us slow dial-up people. Thanks. :D
Okay will do. My photos not good enough? ;)

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fee said:
Can you take that picture that has the date 7/19/2004 out of your post please? That's from my messageboard and it hasn't been properly watermarked yet. Thanks.
im so sorry i will immediatley

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Your photos are just fine and you know it. You only posted that to make me confess to this forum that I am unorganized and a little bit lazy. I have over 400 photos of JMG that I haven't put up yet, spread out onto two different computers, and I need to get to work on those one of these days. I hate watermarking, it takes me forever, but I have to do it since that jerk tried to sell the tattoo pics on Ebay. Argggghhh.

I met this professional photog from Germany at IW, he was taking some pics of JMG (stupid me, should have asked for them). When I told him I ran a site about JMG, the photog guy called me by name and said he knew my site. He said it was 'one of the better fan-run tennis sites on the internet' but it needed more pictures! I think I'll have to buy more space to get them all up on the site.

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:shrug:

anyway here are MY OWN pics

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Fee said:
Your photos are just fine and you know it. You only posted that to make me confess to this forum that I am unorganized and a little bit lazy. I have over 400 photos of JMG that I haven't put up yet, spread out onto two different computers, and I need to get to work on those one of these days. I hate watermarking, it takes me forever, but I have to do it since that jerk tried to sell the tattoo pics on Ebay. Argggghhh.

I met this professional photog from Germany at IW, he was taking some pics of JMG (stupid me, should have asked for them). When I told him I ran a site about JMG, the photog guy called me by name and said he knew my site. He said it was 'one of the better fan-run tennis sites on the internet' but it needed more pictures! I think I'll have to buy more space to get them all up on the site.
:eek: I was kidding... Me and Jules were at the same events, so theres no point you putting up double, plus I was just getting to grips with the cam... But anyway, sorry!

I've seen guys photographing players I want pics of, but am too scared to speak to them :lol: Will the extra space be expensive?

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Aleksa's Laydee said:
im so sorry i will immediatley
Thanks hun :hug: You didn't need to apologize, it was an honest mistake. I know you have lots of photos (of many players) and its hard to remember where you get them sometimes. :D

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Siobhan, we must've been very nearby at Queens!

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fee said:
Thanks hun :hug: You didn't need to apologize, it was an honest mistake. I know you have lots of photos (of many players) and its hard to remember where you get them sometimes. :D
:) thanks :)

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ae wowww said:
Siobhan, we must've been very nearby at Queens!
nottingham??

·
Premium Member
8,972 Posts
Aleksa's Laydee said:
nottingham??
Yep, thats what I meant! :|

Lol in your American photos dubs partner, JMG looks like the kid who forgot his trainers for P.E. doing it in his school shoes and socks LOL

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
lol he had his hair combed all nicely for that match. it was odd... it was combed to the side like he was going somewhere nice. i only got to watch him for about 30 min. before he retired. :sad: no autographs either. :sad:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
No hot pics thread can be a hot pics thread without this hot pic (say that five times fast)...

{Siobhan, I can't see your pics :sad: Can you repost them as attachments? I HATE just having a damn dial-up connection.}

Attachments

1 - 20 of 118 Posts