Mens Tennis Forums banner
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
Nico holds, 3-4* NOW BREAK BREAK BREAK!!!

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
No break, 3*-5 :awww:

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
o*-30

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
duece

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
df #10 for Nico :sad:

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
he holds though. Hartfield serving for the match now, 4-5*

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
0-30*

·
Registered
10,274 Posts
Well, that's it. 6-4,1-6,4-6 No words....

This is just too depressing. If anyone can put a positive spin on this loss go right ahead. But this optimist has about had it. :awww: Love Nico, but if he can't get past the first round of a qualy, there isn't much hope to be had.

·
Could it be any harder...
19,504 Posts
I don't have words either ... just no comments and I don't even know what to think now :shrug: :sad:

·
Registered
24,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
If anyone can put a positive spin on this loss go right ahead. But this optimist has about had it. :awww: Love Nico, but if he can't get past the first round of a qualy, there isn't much hope to be had.
I lost my optimism over Nico long ago. I give you credit for lasting this long.

He's doing nothing to change his results. :shrug: Same lack of confidence, same shitty coach, same shitty results. I'm sure that during that second set, it was the same 'ol same 'ol complaints, wanting to quit, etc. etc.

Everytime in the past when he has a bad loss like this, I would think...ah ha! This will be a wake up call, and he'll finally make some changes.

But it never happened.

So I've given up all hope for him. :shrug: He's career is over. Time for him to think of coaching or some other career. As far as I can see, it's a waste of time, effort, and money for him to continue playing.

And no, I'm not being mean to him...after awhile, you just have to be honest. And it's because I do care about him. What kind of life is it for him to go around the world losing to guys with half his natural talent??? I want him to be happy. How can he be happy with these types of results?

If he decides to make changes and sacrifice, that's another story. But he hasn't done that for the two years that he's needed to...so I doubt he will miraculously now make the necessary changes.

Nico... :hug:

·
Registered
23,720 Posts
OMFG!!! new low and time for a change

this shit must be over NOW!

losing to Hartfield is really a new freaking low... TIME FOR A CHANGE OF COACH RIGHT NOW!!!!

For me the time for Pato-Nano is over, Nico need a change and NOW!, if not he's done... seriously...

I was supported Pato-Nano in the past, but their time is over, nothing new, Nico downfall continues without a fucking change...

Im sick of this shit :mad: If Nico doesnt want to change is his option if he wants to be a stupid journeyman for the rest of his carrer, sadly but true.

·
Registered
24,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
OMFG!!! new low and time for a change

this shit must be over NOW!

losing to Hartfield is really a new freaking low... TIME FOR A CHANGE OF COACH RIGHT NOW!!!!

For me the time for Pato-Nano is over, Nico need a change and NOW!, if not he's done... seriously...

I was supported Pato-Nano in the past, but their time is over, nothing new, Nico downfall continues without a fucking change...

Im sick of this shit :mad: If Nico doesnt want to change is his option if he wants to be a stupid journeyman for the rest of his carrer, sadly but true.

It is a new low. Diego is cute, but that's about it. Nico is twice as talented.

Sad to see him sink so low, but this is all his doing because he refuses to change anything. :shrug:

He needs a better coach. But no change there.

He's better on hardcourt than on clay. But no training on hardcourts (or a coach to work with him on it.

He needs to just go for it on court. But no, it's the same stuff over and over again in matches, where he's so defensive all the time, and absolutely no offense.

I feel so bad for him. But at the same time, it annoys me that he just refuses to change. :sad:

141 - 157 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.