Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 157 Posts

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts
Jose Ramon Fernandez is never on ESPN2 is always on ESPN inter also :lol: ... and Rafa Puente, Ciro Procuna and David Faitelson worked with him, so that's why now they're more than happy to be able to say all those things :rolls:

Hugo is a joke, he is still asking to stay until the next WC :retard: but anyway, this is the Sunrise and Miami thread :lol:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
we can change to Nico's chat thread or Spice Girls en español... but with Fergie out... :rolls:

anyway i have to go to bed :wavey:

·
19,491 Posts
the same for me ... I'll keep you "updated" about this subject in the other threads :lol: :wavey:

·
19,491 Posts
don't worry, I already know the time but thanks for the tip :p

·
19,491 Posts
really? that's strange :lol: ... anyway if it works could you be so kind to give us the link? oh wait now I remember that I can't access those betawin sites :ras:

·
19,491 Posts
already? oh that's true ... I'm still confused with the time thing :rolls:

VAMOOS NICOO!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! :fiery:

·
19,491 Posts
nah the thing is that I know exactly my time difference with you or Miami in this case, which is normally one hour but since you already changed times I tend to forgot about it and now it's 2 hours not one :rolleyes:

·
19,491 Posts
:awww:

hopefully he could win the next one or who knows, maybe he broke back ;)

VAMOS NICO VAMOOS!!

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Nico lost 6-4, 6-4.

He's out of the top 110 now.

And probably now out of RG if he doesn't do well at Miami...which will be hard to do.

:bigcry:

Kid, start thinking of someone else to root for in Paris. :sad:

41 - 60 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.