·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Nico and Feña :help:

Paul :angel:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Sunrise has a lot of higher level players for a challenger :awww: Some tough matches past the 1st round for NIco but he has been playing fairly decent and he's beat Carols and Janko in the last few weeks so he can certainly win these matches too :shrug:

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts
wtf is Gonzalez doing there?!?! :rolleyes: he should be resting as usual, damn it! I'd have been even more pissed off if he'd have been on Nico's part of the draw :eek: ... whatever :ras:

so the nightmare of the draw continues even on a "challenger" :rolls: ... hopefully Nico could beat this guy, it won't be easy but we're used to that :p

oh and actually I don't laugh when you get worried about me, I just laugh that you never remember what I tell you in the past :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!! :fiery:

·
19,491 Posts
I'll be back until this afternoon, I'm still at the hotel in Mexico city waiting for my flight back home later today :p

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
wtf is Gonzalez doing there?!?! :rolleyes: he should be resting as usual, damn it! I'd have been even more pissed off if he'd have been on Nico's part of the draw :eek: ... whatever :ras:

so the nightmare of the draw continues even on a "challenger" :rolls: ... hopefully Nico could beat this guy, it won't be easy but we're used to that :p

oh and actually I don't laugh when you get worried about me, I just laugh that you never remember what I tell you in the past :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!! :fiery:
:scratch: I don't think you told me but then again I am getting old :lol: I hope you have a good flight back Kid :hug:

Yeah, the more I think about it, the odder it seems that Fernando is playing Sunrise. All I can think is he didn't expect to be out of IW so early :rolleyes: and he needs court time. Again, I'm getting old, but it almost seems like Nalbandian or some other higher ranked player was entered last year :shrug:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
VAMOS NICO! YOU CAN DO IT! :fiery:

Sparko - I think it was Monfils that was higher ranked last year. It is really odd that Fernando is there....but obviously up to him. :shrug:

Alx - Miami really isn't the U.S. It's the most northern South American country. :rolls: Chileans and Argentines rank higher than a non-Miami American in Miami. When you go to the MS in Miami, you hear Spanish almost as much as English. And the players from SA and Spain are treated the best of all the players. :yeah:

·
19,491 Posts
and could somebody please tell me which is the freaking time difference with Sunrise?? :rolls: with this thing of the US already in the saving summer time and not me yet I don't even remember where Sunrise was until I read NicoFan's post :lol:

ohhhh and this is where we didn't get live scoreboard and a couple of people were calling to the tournament site right? :p :lol:

VAMOOS NICOOO YOU CAN DO IT!!! :fiery:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Kid it's US ET...

so right now:
Chile 0:35 am
US ET 11:35 pm
Mexico 10:35 pm

·
19,491 Posts
I knew you'd be the one Felipe :lol: oh and I never got that thing of ET or whatever US time :rolls: ... if I'm seeing correctly that also means that you already changed times Felipe? :scratch:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Chile changes time this year on march 29, our "sweet" president Bachelet did it cause we have many energy problems this year :angel: so we need to save energy as much as we can

in Chile if no rain no energy... :rolls:

that day Chile and the US ET will have the same hour...

·
19,491 Posts
oh don't worry, I'm still pissed off since we got that idea of changing times too :lol: but actually then that means that we still have the 3 hours difference so right now here it's 10.22 pm and in Chile it's 1.22 am ... am I right this time? :lol:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Mexico did not change the hour yet?

well anyway... i only know right now about Mexico that all the people wants Hugol out of the national team cause they failed to reach the Olympics

the ESPN mexican guys want to kill him, that's so funny :lol: :armed:

·
19,491 Posts
no we still haven't changed times, until the first weekend of april :p

I was thinking about you after this weekend and the great Hugol :retard: ... I'd only say "I told you" remember? :lol:

if you ever see Jose Ramon Fernandez, that guy used to work for a mexican tv channel for edges! a true legend here in Mexico, and he left the network 'cause they wanted to be in "peace" with Hugol and this guy has always hate him, so of course that now that he is on ESPN he'll be more than happy to speak his mind about this stupid coach that we have :rolls:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
it wasnt Jose Ramon Fernandez, i cant watch ESPN2 programs, but yesterday in Sportscenter and in Fuera de Juego... :rolls: i saw Ciro Procuna, Rafa Puente and especially David Faitelson, they want to kill Hugol, especially Faitelson he said he has to resign for this shame :eek:

in ESPNdeportes.com he said: HUGO, VETE YA!!!!!! :fiery:

21 - 40 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.