Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
and I'll call Sunrise if we don't see anything in the news or the web site by this afternoon. I should have Sunrise on my cell speed dial since I called them about every 1/2 hour last year. :eek: :rolls:
I remember and it was a lot of fun-But maybe they remember too and that's why they're not going to let him in this year :devil: :haha:

Fingers crossed he makes it in. :unsure:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
No clue where Kid is-I hope all is ok with her. I suspect she'll be on in a little bit and laugh at us for worrying-again :rolls:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
:woohoo: excellent news!!! Thanks Nicofan :)

I'm glad Fernando made it in too but hopefully they will be in opposite sides of the draw-there is always something to worry about :lol:

So we know where Kid is now-hope she is having a rockin' good time :rocker: :lol:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Sunrise has a lot of higher level players for a challenger :awww: Some tough matches past the 1st round for NIco but he has been playing fairly decent and he's beat Carols and Janko in the last few weeks so he can certainly win these matches too :shrug:

VAMOOOOOOOS NICO!!!

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
wtf is Gonzalez doing there?!?! :rolleyes: he should be resting as usual, damn it! I'd have been even more pissed off if he'd have been on Nico's part of the draw :eek: ... whatever :ras:

so the nightmare of the draw continues even on a "challenger" :rolls: ... hopefully Nico could beat this guy, it won't be easy but we're used to that :p

oh and actually I don't laugh when you get worried about me, I just laugh that you never remember what I tell you in the past :lol:

VAMOOOS NICOOO!!! :fiery:
:scratch: I don't think you told me but then again I am getting old :lol: I hope you have a good flight back Kid :hug:

Yeah, the more I think about it, the odder it seems that Fernando is playing Sunrise. All I can think is he didn't expect to be out of IW so early :rolleyes: and he needs court time. Again, I'm getting old, but it almost seems like Nalbandian or some other higher ranked player was entered last year :shrug:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
:awww: I was hoping to find better news when I got home. :sad: Honestly, this is very depressing. :sobbing:

:hug: Nico

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
the MD cut is #104 + 16 qualys and 8 WC

That is some good news at least. I still have to admit, its depressing to think its come to this-worrying about the cut off for a Slam for him. I know he is much better than that. I think we really will have to get the money to send Kid to all his tournmanets. Its the only solution-he always gets some wins when she is there :shrug: ;) :lol:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
I'm not going to comment on the draw so as not to jinx him :unsure: :lol:

Win this match Nico!!! :fiery: You CAN do it!!!!

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
I really got the time wrong! :smash: :lol: I thought I would get the sb up and ready to go and his first set is almost done already :eek:

Nico serving for the set 5*-3

VAMOOOOS NICO!!!

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
:wavey: Alx :)

Nico, win this game.....

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Now it looks like matches are being suspended for rain :rain: :( I guess it is Miami....

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
match is stalled at 5*-3, 15*-30

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
I got it wrong too Kid :shrug: :p

and it continues to rain :awww: May as well get my pedaling in while I wait :lol:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
So you're getting rain too Kid. Its like you're in Miami without the fun and tennis :awww:

Must be a pretty good rain-not just a cloudburst since still no tennis. :(

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
OK, while I was writing my last post, play has resumed again :lol:

5*-3, 30-30

VAMOS NICO!!!

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
yes!!! First set Nico, 6-3!!! :bounce:

Now take the 2nd Nico!!!

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
:wavey: Lovely

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
:hug: You're welcome Kid :lol:

whew!!! Nico saved a bp there. dcuce-win this game Nico....

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Nico focus!!!! bp for Hartfeid again.....

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
another bp saved-duece

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.