Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
45,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have Isner over Gael pending.....

but, i just saw the odds for Tommy vs Jose @ Pinny........

Sun 8/5 J. Acasuso vs T. Robredo
02:00 AM 1 J. Acasuso +110
T. Robredo -120

Tommy is the fave.....hmmmmmmmmmm.......I don't think so......Going with Jose on Sunday.......Vamos Jose......:)

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Chucho is going to take the title, as long as he gets a high percentage of serves in and Boredo hates playing big servers.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
If you have access to Ladbrokes and Bet365 you can get Acasuso at 2.20

I've just played

J Acasuso @ 2.20 @ Ladbrokes (1 unit)

B

·
0 Posts
Well as to Sopot final if this was any normal match I would take Chucho in a heartbeat especially as a dog.

However unfotunately Chucho can tighten up in pressure situations especially as a frontrunner and as a result his serve just goes AWOL. GWH nailed it IMO when he says it depends on how the big man serves.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
First bet of the day:

Chucho @2.12
0.89u to win 1.00u

Hoping Chucho keeps in his form amd serves reasonably well.

GL:)

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Good luck everyone and lets hope the big Argentine delivers the goods.

Chucho for all his failings does have 6 wins over players that have been ranked in the top 10 at the time. Just hope his serve is firing and then he can work his game from there and has the heavy shots to put Boredo under pressure and put him away.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Definitely play of the day IMO is Isner +4

I've gone 8 Units on Isner +4 @1.90
&
2 units on Isner +4 (Tie) @8.00

·
Registered
271 Posts
WTD 4-0 + $1200
YTD 6-1 + $1400

This play makes me more nervous than anything this week for no other reason than it being such a consensus pick here for everyone. Acasuso is dominant right now in my opinion, and I can't see Robredo hanging in with him, but there's no such thing as a lock. My heart tells me there is no way he loses today, and to unload on the Argentine, but my head tells me to be cautious. So, I'm only risking the $200 that I won on Acasuso yesterday. I'm going double or nothing. I hope my caution is unwarrented and Acasuso makes this as easy as it should be. My perfect week is on the line.

ACASUSO tb ROBREDO

$200 TO WIN $218

GO JOSE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
I just took the "Gift" from Mansion88

[ATP LEGG MASON TENNIS CLASSIC ( GAME HANDICAP ) - Asian Handicap]
Andy Roddick(USA) 4.5 John Isner (USA)
John Isner (USA)@2.005:rolls:

Be fast and furious guys this odds will cut till 1,6 at the end of the day

GL ALL:cool:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I need some help. I was a long time user of pinnacle, but I bank in the states, so that is not an option for me anymore. Also, betfair is out of the question as they don't accept American banking. I am currently using Matchbook and Olympic, both of which don't offer me much. I need a site with some game handicapping options, live betting, etc. that will welcome a deposit from an american bank. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
639 Posts
I need some help. I was a long time user of pinnacle, but I bank in the states, so that is not an option for me anymore. Also, betfair is out of the question as they don't accept American banking. I am currently using Matchbook and Olympic, both of which don't offer me much. I need a site with some game handicapping options, live betting, etc. that will welcome a deposit from an american bank. Any suggestions?
5dimes is the best for that but you will need an e-wallet deposit way.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts