Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The heat is still there, and France is suffocating, it's really awfull; you can't even go out for the afternoon...so we have to stay at home. Today it wasn't disturbing because there had a great tennis afternoon :D in Stuttgart. Chucho and Frog gave me all that i expect from tennis ....and especially about tennis on clay: tears,hard fight, cramps, sun, heat, suffering, suspense,crazy baseline rallies!!!!! What a fight between a crazy Pit bull (david) and a lazy but dangerous guy (chucho) !!!! Oh Rafa i miss you, usually it's your work to give me such pleasure :lol: please come back as soon as possible!!!

I've just realized that i start working in a week oh gosh :eek: , it just left one holiday week spoiled by the dreadfull heat!!!! I'll work 4 weeks with 30 crazy kids from 8am to 7pm without break !!!! I'll have to prepare them activities like going to the swimming pool or painting or playing outside!!! I really like this job, but it's really tiring and it's necessary to sacrifice your free time !!! The only thing i wish is that the weather get cooler, so that kids could enjoy being outside !!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts