Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Venus X Vaidisova @ 3.5

Kiwi X Sricha X Djokovic @ 5.77

Also going on a single for Djokovic to win @ 2.75. He has done well for me this tournament and Verdasco is simply too...unstable

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Early leans:

Single on Nalbandian
Single on Paradorn

Possibly a single on ferrer and might chase some value on Serena

Parlay

Paradorn x Petrova

just early thoughts tho any reason for thinking Vaidisova can take petrova?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
dbnumberone said:
anyone want to talk me out of hrbaty?
I see it as 55%-45% for Ferrer so with the odds being virtually even i'd lean Ferrer for myself if forced to choose but it could go either way so i'm off the play.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
dbnumberone said:
Yeah Ferrer for me,this game i think the best option is to lay either player to win in straight sets!!!most likely outcome of this match is 3-1 vitory!!!!cant see any players winning in straights sets!!!Stickin wit Ferrer purely on his last couple of weeks compared to Hrbaty!!!The Dom is Good but i do see a narrow win to David,only problem is when you lost to an opponent a few times you want to win it more next game just like Ginepri over Haas although Robbys form was better comin into the tourny!!!!Prediction 7-5 6-4 3-6 6-4!!!! :rolleyes:

G

·
Ferrer schooled Hrbaty earlier in Miami this year, his type of consistency will trouble dominator, Ferrer for me as well

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
i couldn't resist, I did wait a bit, thanks for your responses flm & sports & always am interested in both of your 2 cents, but i threw down 2.75 on hrbaty, dom made quarters here last year & I was on ferrer v calleri & the guy just can't seem to hold serve so, go dom, but I'll lay off throwing down any more...gl to ya both!

G

·
Unbelievable Niki Vaidisova is rate the dog against Petrova, she has been solid throughout this tournament;

Vaidisova to beat Petrova - $1.95 (5 units)

&

Mirza to beat Sharapova - $8.00 (1 unit) :worship:

&

Ferrer to beat Hrbaty - $1.80 (5 units)

good luck

·
Registered
277 Posts
dbnumberone said:
Wow. We're actually AGREEING on something!

I'm almost certainly going to go on Hrbaty too.

And what was intended by Ferrer's type of consistency? The guy screws up loads!

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
bad gambler said:
Unbelievable Niki Vaidisova is rate the dog against Petrova, she has been solid throughout this tournament;

Vaidisova to beat Petrova - $1.95 (5 units)

&

Mirza to beat Sharapova - $8.00 (1 unit) :worship:

&

Ferrer to beat Hrbaty - $1.80 (5 units)

good luck
Agreeing wit ya on Vaidisova actually think Petrova is overated and doesnt have anything special!!!

5 units on Vaidisova 1.90 over Petrova!!!
5 units on Ferrer over Dom!!!!

Leaning on Verdasco over Djokovic although the young gun had a good won over Ancic,Nando is alot tougher opponent especialy current form!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Be Very Careful when betting against my girl petrova, if theres a fighter its her!

Tonights just gonna b fun for me as ive made a truck load last few days..

Petrova (1.5 units)
Mizra (half unit) @ 8.00 & Mizra 6-4 first set
Serena (1 unit) & first set score 6-2 6-1 6-3
Djokovic (1 unit)

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Nalbandian v Gonzalez

Nalbandian is the only guy left in the draw who knows how to beat Federer - not that he'll necessarily produce what is required. Focusing on the match at hand, David has a 5-2 head to head record against Gonzalez, including a 6-3 1-6 2-6 loss in Cincy a few weeks ago, where the Argy turned to roast beef, after he appeared to be cruising. But David is a big match player - as he proved in Argentina's recent Davis Cup triumph in Australia. He has made the 4th round or better in 8 of his last 10 slams, and I expect him to do so again.

Panda @ 1.81

Kiefer v Clement

Kiefer made hard work for himself in the Stepanek match, I expected that one to be a lot easier. The german has a 4-1 record on Clement, so he obviously knows how to beat him, and he has also been playing far better tennis this year - it would be surprising to see him lose this.

Kiefer @ 1.50

Thai pride v Italian Stallion

The Thai seems to have refound his Chennai form :lol:, which should see him past the veteran Italian without too much trouble. But then again, this is Para - he could fold in straight.

Thai @ 1.50

Ferrer v Hrbaty

Ferrer handled Hrbaty with ease in Miami, and the spaniard is one of the most underrated hardcourters. I expect his shotmaking to trouble the dominator, and see him over the line.

Ferrer @ 1.84

Verdasco v Djokovic

The battle of the young guns. No bet for me, but at prices upwards of 3.00, the value is with Djoko. Should be an easy lay off for in-play traders.

Beast v Jarkko

The Beast was put through the ringer against the lowly ranked Serra, quotes of 1.58 are way too low for him on that form.

Womens:

Petrova not bad value @ 1.80
Sharapova way too low @ 1.07
Venus should beat her sister @ 1.60
Kimmy wont choke just yet @ 1.02

G

·
NewTennisFan said:
And what was intended by Ferrer's type of consistency? The guy screws up loads!

he will get everything back in play, and make hrbaty play that extra shot, bit like in the hewitt mould

and this can easily frustrate hrbaty, who did not handle this style well at all in Miami earlier this year

1 - 20 of 74 Posts