Mens Tennis Forums banner

221 - 240 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
If Federer wasn't around Andy would be winning his 3rd Wimbledon now but oh well.. just needs to go to practice court and try to get more variety in his game..

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
venusfan said:
If Federer wasn't around Andy would be winning his 3rd Wimbledon now but oh well....
funny that...I could say exactly the same thing about Lleyton :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
venusfan said:
If Federer wasn't around Andy would be winning his 3rd Wimbledon now but oh well.. just needs to go to practice court and try to get more variety in his game..
No, if Federer wasn't around, it will be Hewitt and Roddick taking turns to vy for it.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Andy will win this match!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
martinatreue said:
hewitt is quicker and a better shotmaker and mentally tougher than Roddick. he would do better. :D
This is the first time I've heard Hewitt is a better shotmaker than Roddick. Probably about 99 out of 100 would be convinced of the opposite.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Peoples said:
This is the first time I've heard Hewitt is a better shotmaker than Roddick. Probably about 99 out of 100 would be convinced of the opposite.

hewitt is known for his shotmaking. he comes up with the best passes and retrieves from tough positions. roddick mostly only hits well when in control of the points. hewitt is much more precise and his groundstrokes are flatter which is advantageous on grass. roddick hits with too much topspin.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Roger more than doubles his UE already

221 - 240 of 274 Posts