·
Registered
5,731 Posts
YES! Congratulation Misha! 6-2 6-2...

B

·
0 Posts
its.like.that said:
BG mate, awesome day. missed the first race, got there for the 2nd - backed FASTNET ROCK - he won. I've backed Don Raphael many times, so i had to take him again - he won. I laid Alinghi on Betfair, and Miss Potential got up. lost some money on Savabeel, but made it back on the quinella with Plastered. Next race, backed Grand Armee and Balmuse, lost on Taikun in the 2nd last, then won again on Great is Great - which he sure was.
on ya...sounds like u really cleaned up!

i plan to do the same on tuesday ;)

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
its.like.that said:
BG mate, awesome day. missed the first race, got there for the 2nd - backed FASTNET ROCK - he won. I've backed Don Raphael many times, so i had to take him again - he won. I laid Alinghi on Betfair, and Miss Potential got up. lost some money on Savabeel, but made it back on the quinella with Plastered. Next race, backed Grand Armee and Balmuse, lost on Taikun in the 2nd last, then won again on Great is Great - which he sure was.
Mate, don't talk to me about Alinghi. I had her stood out in trifectas and first 4's - a couple of inches has cost me a packet!!

B

·
0 Posts
its.like.that said:
who you like for the cup BG??
mate given the forecasted rain vinnie roe must be a show given it likes the bog.....

i'm going to wait how the track is rated before i committ

B

·
0 Posts
Peoples said:
I was completely neutral about the winner here, I'm only happy about my vCash increase :D

Half-congratulation to you bad gambler, Novak still to go...
ha! yeah the real fun is yet to come....mate i'm on a winner! i can feel it!

B

·
0 Posts
Peoples said:
I have a safe little bet of $30 vCash on Novak myself cause the odds went up to 1.92, so I hope you're right bad gambler.
so why didn't u back nalby if u think he's going to win???

B

·
0 Posts
its.like.that said:
hrmmmm
i dont like the bloody poms. they took the rugby world cup, i dont want them taking the melbourne cup too
LOL...mate it has happened a few times already, but yeah i love to see makabye diva go back to back.....i know lee freedman's brother pretty well

B

·
0 Posts
its.like.that said:
you know the freedmans? what i want to know is, who has lee prepared? mummify or makybe?
both mate...but the other freedman boys, esp richard has looked after mummify more closely

121 - 140 of 145 Posts