Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here I was…the 3rd year of live tennis for me! This year Sandra was my host and I owe her loads for that :kiss: and hell, this has been the best year so far! If Nando had come, it would’ve been the best tournament EVER, but hey, you can’t have ‘em all :p
We left Sandee’s place at about 10 and the first thing we saw was a curly-haired head and a bald head: PHM and his coach, Thierry, were heading to practice so we followed them. Some silly kids that were passing by saw Thierry and started yelling ‘Look, Agassi!!!!!!! Let’s get his autograph!’ :haha: until one of them realized it couldn’t’ve been Andre :cuckoo: Pico and Zaba passed by too and when I saw Pico my jaw dropped! He is so incredibly cute!!!!!! In pictures, he’s not that big thing, but in real life he is beautiful :hearts: :hearts: ! I took a photo with him and then went with Alekutza to get a photo of Paulo. I look like crap in most of my pics with the players, including the one with PHM, but he looks much worse than me in the pic :lol: his face cracks me up every time I see it :lol: Then, we went to one of the practice courts and saw Carlos training with Albert Montanes. Carlos kinda scared me cos he’s balding :unsure: I mean, the poor guy is 30, but I wasn’t expecting that! The Spaniards hit for a while, and we got to the conclusion that, with this new hairstyle, Montanes looks a lot like Raul from the side :lol: After they finished, we waited for them to take pics and I’m sure Albert thought all of us were waiting for Carlos, but when a bunch of girls jumped on him for piccies, he seemed pleasantly surprised :lol: However, Carlos made us wait…he seemed to enjoy sitting on the chair and looking at his coach…he sometimes looked at us and that made us wonder whether he is thinking ‘Leave already!’ or not :lol: But no, he was very nice, took pics with all of us and even asked the girls where they had learnt Spanish from. They said ‘Tenis Pro’ and that, but when Marina said ‘las telenovelas’ he started laughing (that’s why he’s laughing in the pic with me). Such a nice guy! (Unlike ‘very famous tennis player’ Lukas Lacko who told me ‘later’ when I asked for a pic :rolleyes: :ras: ) Now that Carlos had finished, we went to Zaba and Pico’s practice…YUM! Both were shirtless :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Pico :inlove: But the star of this practice was El Profe, Zaba’s trainer. He showed everyone his hot sixpack a.k.a his fat belly :tape: :rolls: and to make it even worse, at Pico’s match with Gilles, he was shirtless again!!!! I never saw a coach/trainer shirtless at a match :lol: but the Pico-Gilles match was on Monday, so I won’t talk about it :D Then I went with Sandee to her fave’s match. Sunday’s fave was Super-Fabio a.k.a Fabio Fognini who I have to admit was kinda cute. Of all the matches of our favs, he seemed to have the easiest match. Lukas Lacko played Ianni, Vagnozzi (he wasn’t a fave…his incredibly hot coach was :drool: :devil: ) played Naso and Fabio played a Romanian guy called Stanica. We were like ‘Yeah, Stanica….. haha, Super-Fabio will spank him’ but it was completely opposite. Super-Fabio sucked and lost 4-6 1-6, while Lukas and Vagno both won. I saw Christophe practice so I took some pics (2 that is :lol: ) and then we headed to Serra’s practice with Gilles Simon. Gilles beat Nando in Valencia in the semis when Nando was having a good tournament so that made me not like him at all. And I wasn’t that impressed by him until Tuesday, when he proved that he’s a complete sweetheart. The two Frenchies wanted to switch courts so we caught Flo for some piccies. He was so funny! He tried to look serious in the photos but he ended up looking so funny :rolls: He’s a sweetie too :kiss: we followed the two of them to the other court and watched their practice. As it was 7.30 already and had nothing to watch, we left. What a promising start to this tournament!

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts