Mens Tennis Forums banner

161 - 180 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
97,132 Posts
Re: Sunday OOP & Scores

:sad: :sad: Fight Chuchito.. it's not about the bet because you know I don't have balls and void such matches early :lol: but because I'm a fangirl...

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts

Boredo *3-0

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts

actually i think it was a bad play i've to admit. robredo is to consistent for chucho and i should have known it. some people said robredo might be a better matchup for chucho than simon. laughable.
It's not laughable at all, it all matters on the day. Chucho matches up well with Boredo, but it doesn't matter how well players match up on paper, if they can't perform on the day.

The bet and the odds were worth it, every one is a genius after the event.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts

i should have capped this match by fighting spirit only especially you know that this was a final. oh well, i think i've learned from this.

·
Registered
97,132 Posts

Based on the streams from the week and match-up issues, we had the huge right to think Chucho would win here. But with players like Chucho or Gael, you never know what they decide to show up with.

·
Registered
73,673 Posts

It's not laughable at all, it all matters on the day. Chucho matches up well with Boredo, but it doesn't matter how well players match up on paper, if they can't perform on the day.

sure but they never faced each other in a final. only in 1st and 2nd round. that word final makes a huge difference and i should have looked more deeper into it. typical amateur fault from myself i've to admit.

·
Registered
39,787 Posts

like i said value was there but to trust the player to get the job done is the big ?

161 - 180 of 209 Posts