Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellow MTFers :wavey: What are your plans for approaching summer? (for the people of northern hemisphere of course)

Vacation, sport, education, language, course, family visit etc? Curious to read.

Have a good one :cool:

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Squander all my savings on biatches and booze in some eastern country after a few weeks at the seaside. But I'll have to work most likely.

·
Banned
858 Posts
Working them late nights, every night
Motivation, super high
Double shift it, over drive
Make that money, multiply
Oh lord not this, walking home I wanna quit
But I stick around for the benefits

:devil: going to be hell of summer . :scared:

·
Your visions will happen
48,549 Posts
Mad tennis, mad gym, mad work, couple coaching workshops, try to find full time coaching job somewhere in the world

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
To work on my clay game and hopefully win the French Open next year. I can almost taste it

Reactions: Looner

·
11,033 Posts
Work- Tipchi
School- 1 more class to officially graduate
US-China Relations- Kowchiniwa
Global Service- Counsel the people
Racquetball-lots of it
Learn up on Craft Beers- Because getting drunk is learning

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
working at the italian restuarant i'm at, finish my book and work with publishing company to get it released by the start of hockey season, girlfriend, tennis! gotta get ready for my ITF baby! these are the threads im gonna remember.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Hospital training.. :mad:

But I think I will take 3 weeks off..

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Since my coworker is about to have her baby at any minute and will be on maternity leave for at least 2 months, we'll be short staffed once again at work, so that means no vacations until she gets back. I have plans to go to one concert that my Dad gave me tickets to and to Cincy tennis tournament. If the loan I applied for goes through, I am going to look at getting a Masters degree so when my supervisor retires early next year, I will have some classes on administration already done & be more qualified to take over his job. I've been wanting a supervisor job for the last 15 years, but those jobs are rare.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Back Home for 2 weeks in July, plus one week in England/Scotland (on the way anyway) - not finalized yet.

A week around Labor Day long weekend in NY - hope to catch some US Open as well.

Play a lots of tennis for the rest of the summer :)

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Find love in a hopeless place.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
travel to east asia for 3 weeks
learning a new language

anjpy the summer in tel aviv, every week theres something new

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
graduating, holiday in Basque country, applying for jobs

·
Registered
13,477 Posts

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Working on my 2HBH ... trying to get back to top100
Open early, hit point ahead of your body, push more with the second hand and follow through.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Back Home for 2 weeks in July, plus one week in England/Scotland (on the way anyway) - not finalized yet.

A week around Labor Day long weekend in NY - hope to catch some US Open as well.

Play a lots of tennis for the rest of the summer :)
Can you give us prior warning? :lol:

The weather here is absolutely atrocious at the moment, and the heating has barely been off.

Obviously Westminster and Tory cuts are to blame for the constant wind and rain.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts