Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my blog readers :wavey:

I will continue my story from where I ended last time. I thought after Rosmalen I would've to wait till the new season before seeing live tennis again, but as you can guess, there came something in between. With hearing the names Michael Lammer, Diego Hartfield and Dominik Meffert (not coz of him, but I like his coach) I definitely had to go to Scheveningen Challenger. While I didn't even have 1 day in my planning, it resulted in being there 2 days. It's nice to experience being at another tournament, it keeps being fun, no matter how often you've been to one. It actually gets more fun, the more often you've been there, esp. coz some playes know you are around.

At the end of the Scheveningen-week I started working, which has actually been the main line in the rest of my holiday. I have a parttime job at the tourist information center in a town north of where I live. It's a nice job, I have nice colleagues and best is of course that I will finally have some money again. I am living on 0 already since I have been to Switzerland last september (or actually before that, as of course I had to save money to go to Switzerland the months before). I haven't seen any money yet tho, I hope to get to see the first at the end of this week. Can't wait till then, tho I want to try not to spent everything at once.

Tomorrow I'll work again, but then I'll have a week off. Because tuesday I'll have to go to hospital for surgery. I have had a blocked nose my whole life already, and the doctor I usually went to never had an idea what he could do, or better, he didn't even want to do something. So I asked for a 2nd opinion and this doctor said that surgery would be an option, but he couldn't promiss it would get better, coz the basis for my blocked nose are allergies, which can't be taken away by surgery of course. But I'll see how it'll go. I have no idea how it is to have a good nose, so it can't get worse, and it definitely is worth a try. I am actually looking forward to it. I have never had surgery in my life before and I've said already for a few years that having a surgery is something you must've experienced once in your life. (ok I am used to people saying I am mad :p)

Well that's about it now, I have started studying already as well, because I will have a resit at the end of this month. But not really a lot more to tell from my side. I guess I'll have another update in some weeks time. :hug: to my common readers, who know who they are. I have no idea who they are tho :p

:wavey: Yvo

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts