Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week at work was not as boring as expected, but I wanted to be at the week-end very fast.

As I said earlier, I have a new boss now, but the company is still the same. He's ok at the moment with me, and maybe he'll be more grateful with me than my other boss. I just hope to not work as much as at the moment without any compensation. Well, when you have to pay invoices each month and want to go to tennis tournaments, you accept to work !!! I'd like to change, to search another job, but it's not easy !! If they don't give me more money, I think I'll start next year to search another job. In tourism industry, you can find a job, but the problem is that the industry is starting to suffer, so it's not easy to find a well paid job. I wanted to work in another sector, like in the banks, or in computers. Regarding the banks, I'll have to prepare a degree, I have to pass the last exam of my degree in tourism, next may, so don't think i'll be able to prepare another degree after.

The good news of this week, is that my new boss accepted my dates of holidays until july. I only have to give my summer holidays dates later, cause my former boss and his daughter have priority on me :( So I have to wait for them to prepare my summer holidays, great :(

So, I can say that I'll go to the MS Monte-Carlo. I'll leave on thursday evening or friday morning (before the tournament), then, on sat and sunday, it will be the practrices and qualies, and then, i'll stay until wednesday. On Thursday, I'll have to leave to visit my grand parents who are living on the other part of the Mediterranean coast, so a day by train. I'll stay there until sunday, and then, go back at home. I could have gone to Barcelona for one day, but don't think it would be interesting, too much train for nothing :lol: But, I can be so crazy sometimes :haha:

Then, I'll go to MS Roma, for three days (the days of qualies and the first day). It's a period, I'll often miss, so I can't stay longer in Rome unfortunately. Hope I'll see my players there during these three days. Would be nice to visit the city, even if it will be very fast. I've been once to Rome but didn't have really the time to really visit it, as I was there only for two days (and it was one day and one day, not two consecutive days).

Then, Roland-Garros, OF COURSE, I requested one full week. So, it will be great if we have our tickets, cause this year, there will be a draw to have tickets. We'll see...

In july, during the national day (14th July), I'll go to the south west of France, with my mother,it has been a long time that we haven't travelled together. We're going to spend a few days on the ocean side, in Biarritz I think. Will be great.

If I can have holidays at the end of august, maybe, i plan to go to the US OPEN, but it will depend of my former boss and his daughter. And, of course, Bercy Indoors, will end my tennis program.

the funny thing is that everything is planned. I don't like planning stuff long time in advance.

The most difficult will be to wait until Monaco, cause I won't have any days off, and at the agency, it's the winter season, and I don't like selling the winter season, always Finland to sell, and I can't stand selling this country, even if I like the country.

My new boss wants me to work on new products about Sweden, but my former boss and his daughter don't like Sweden, so I'll be against them, and i'lll have to find good arguments to prove that Sweden has its place in our summer brochure. Well, I'm used to fight :) We'll see ....

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
but Barcelona rocks!!! :banana:

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Have fun at all the tourneys you'll be going to! :wavey:

I did all of my Rome sightseeing in the mornings before the matches started and that was perfect :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts