Mens Tennis Forums banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Re: Suicide Tennis - Rotterdam 2013 - OoP for Day 2 is in #4.Good luck everyone!

GSM De Bakker...we will have the winner (s) after the Nieminen match

·
Super Moderator
61,999 Posts
Re: Suicide Tennis - Rotterdam 2013 - OoP for Day 2 is in #4.Good luck everyone!

GSM De Bakker...we will have the winner (s) after the Nieminen match
Not even one and a half day of playing (this was Tuesday's first match!), 80 contestants, 1 survivor - who has yet to see his/her pick in Day 2 action....simply amazing.

·
Registered
805 Posts

Congrats to Magdalena...the only one to pick Nieminen...she won this for sure !

·
Registered
3,039 Posts

This must be a record, what a messy tournament.....Perfect suicide tournament :eek:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts

Nieminen won 6-0 6-0. :eek:

It would be funny that Magdalena Ry forgets to send. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
61,999 Posts

Nieminen won 6-0 6-0. :eek:

It would be funny that Magdalena Ry forgets to send. :lol:
Even if she forgets, she's still won this tournament....on Tuesday! My sincere congratulations :worship:

·
Registered
8,676 Posts

If Magdalena can keep going, she will shoot up the rankings this week!

Congratulations Magdalena, great picking!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

Day 3: Benneteau
Bu: Baghdatis

·
41,414 Posts

I remember one case when I manage I think it was Stuttgart when we had 3 or 4 left after first day :lol:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts

The one thing I learnt from this tournament: Never pick against dutch wildcards. :haha:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

i didn't know i won on tuesday already :lol:
i just made my pick yesterday, cause i was in a hurry lol

she's a he btw , but my name is confusing, it's Emrys from TF :wavey:

Thank you guys :wavey:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

Day 4: Del Potro
Bu: Gasquet

·
41,414 Posts

i didn't know i won on tuesday already :lol:
i just made my pick yesterday, cause i was in a hurry lol

she's a he btw , but my name is confusing, it's Emrys from TF :wavey:

Thank you guys :wavey:
I played one time doubles with you in TT in TF :)

·
Registered
8,676 Posts

If Magdalena can keep going, he will shoot up the rankings this week!

Congratulations Magdalena, great picking!
Sorry, I tend to try not to assume people's gender on here, but I would have bet money on Magdelena as female :D !! (I don't play on TF, and not good with female players outside the top 30 or 40...) :wavey:

Keep it going here mate, take the Title and really rub it in! hehe :yeah:

121 - 138 of 138 Posts