Mens Tennis Forums banner
461 - 480 of 522 Posts

·
Registered
13,487 Posts
Day 9: Struff
BU: None
Balls of steel !!! 🙇‍♂️ :worship:.

And by the way. It is better to pick Djokovic/Nadal as BU, since you would be alive if by any chance Jan-Lennard or Diego withdraws.
In such scenario if you don't select BU you are out.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Balls of steel !!! 🙇‍♂️ :worship:.

And by the way. It is better to pick Djokovic/Nadal as BU, since you would be alive if by any chance Jan-Lennard or Diego withdraws.
In such scenario if you don't select BU you are out.
All or nothing man. All or nothing :)

Reactions: Tennis Passion

·
Premium Member
Stan Wawrinka
4,447 Posts
BU: Djokovic

·
Registered
Max Purcell
2,238 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,029 Posts

Thanks Roger!

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
15,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #470 ·

·
Registered
13,487 Posts
Day 9: Djokovic
BU: Nadal

·
Registered
13,487 Posts
Yesterday we had one Fokina pick against three picks for Delbonis and the the trio got eliminated.
Today we have one pick for Schwartzman against 5 picks for Struff.

Full stats:
Djokovic - 6
Struff - 5
Schwartzman - 1
Nadal - 1

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
15,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #477 ·
Yesterday we had one Fokina pick against three picks for Delbonis and the the trio got eliminated.
Today we have one pick for Schwartzman against 5 picks for Struff.

Full stats:
Djokovic - 6
Struff - 5
Schwartzman - 1
Nadal - 1
Cant understand struff picks...if cant title just pick up more points

Reactions: Joe H and Hidalgo

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Oh well, that was fun. Good luck to remaining players!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Cant understand struff picks...if cant title just pick up more points
Well, for me it was the only way to go all the way. I was expecting Nadal and Djokovic to both go to SF and the winner to win it all. So, I had to pick one of them in QF day and left another for finals. I already picked Swartz. So the only option for today was a gamble on Struff. Didn't work out, but I think all other people choosing him had the similar logic

·
Registered
13,487 Posts
Well, for me it was the only way to go all the way. I was expecting Nadal and Djokovic to both go to SF and the winner to win it all. So, I had to pick one of them in QF day and left another for finals. I already picked Swartz. So the only option for today was a gamble on Struff. Didn't work out, but I think all other people choosing him had the similar logic
if you play few ST tournaments here and there, then yes, it is fun taking a risk and playing to win the tournament.
But if you decide to stick with ST and play the entire season, then the smart thing to do is to maximize the amount of points and win YE No.1.

It is still not too late to continue playing every tournament from now on and to attempt to qualify for WTF where we have slightly different format (you can pick the players twice)

461 - 480 of 522 Posts