B A R C E L O N A
B A R C E L O N A
1. Each day of play you must pick 1 winner playing an ATP main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste your pick on Roddick or Federer to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. You have to submit your own pick, no one else can submit your pick for you.
4. Only in the case of a walkover or a withdrawal of your main pick, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurance of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
Back-up pick : Roger Federer
Make it clear and try to do it all in one post.
5. If you wish to participate, just write the word IN in this thread or just post your Day 1 pick in the correct time. New players are always welcome!
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD, right below, to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
NOTE: You can't pick a player from a match scheduled for the previous day and postponed for the next due to rain or darkness! Choose only from the matches posted in the OOP here for the concrete day!
7. Picks will be aceptable until before the start of the first match each day.
8. The scoring system will be as follows:
Winning pick on Day 1: 5
Winning pick on Day 2: 15
Winning pick on Day 3: 25
Winning pick on Day 4: 75
Winning pick on Day 5: 135
Winning pick on Day 6: 210
Winning pick on Day 7: 300
9. This thread is not made to complain about format, points, etc. PMs work very well
Suicide Tennis Managers Thread 2008
Suicide Tennis Suggestions for 2008