Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sugita beat Tsitsipas in staight sets in Dubai. That's one of the biggest names Sugita has beaten in his career. I'm so happy for him. He's climbing back up the rankings again. Just wanted to share this wonderful news for Japan!

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,912 Posts
Sugita beat Tsitsipas in staight sets in Dubai. That's one of the biggest names Sugita has beaten in his career. I'm so happy for him. He's climbing back up the rankings again. Just wanted to share this wonderful news for Japan!
Ah that's Tsitsipas's younger brother and it's only qualifying. Sugita has a better resume than Petros.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah that's Tsitsipas's younger brother and it's only qualifying. Sugita has a better resume than Petros.
Didn't know Tsitsipas has a brother playing on the tour. My bad! I felt I was excited meaninglessly! Anyway, Sugita go and win the tournament!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This Tsitsipas is real a monster.
Playing on the same day in Marseille and Dubai in two different tournaments is beyond impressive.
No. As I found out, the Tstispas we know has a twin brother and the othe one was playing in Dubai and the real one was playing in Fance, so they're not the same individual. At first, I also thought it was funny that he was playing two different tournaments at the same time.

·
justice for all
17,938 Posts
No. As I found out, the Tstispas we know has a twin brother and the othe one was playing in Dubai and the real one was playing in Fance, so they're not the same individual. At first, I also thought it was funny that he was playing two different tournaments at the same time.
Oh, I thought you were joking, but apparently you were serious....:alien:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I didn't know stef had a brother, a brother that is definitely not as successful as him by a long shot.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
You found out $h!t. Petros is not Stefanos's twin brother, just younger brother. Stefanos is 21, while Petros is 19.

You are a troll, OP.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I think we have seen a few sensational thread titles on the theme "Novak defeated by ..." (referring to Denis Novak) before, and also Nole's brother has been used for the same purpose.

Probably the funniest thread confusing players was something like "Thiem to play future in ..." (referring to Dominic's younger brother). Since this was posted when Bresnik was ruling, and Thiem was known for notoriously overplaying, some really thought that Dominic had chosen to fit a clay future between two major events, the only week he had a chance to rest.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,912 Posts
I didn't know stef had a brother, a brother that is definitely not as successful as him by a long shot.
I watched them practice together in Sydney last season.

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
There is no way OP isn't a troll.

She makes stupid mistakes all the time, so bad that they have to be intentional.

No one would seriously read Sugita beating Tsitsipas 6-3 6-2 in qualifying, go on a forum, check for threads about it and think everybody missed it.

Something for mods to consider in the future

1 - 16 of 16 Posts