Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everybody is talking about the teeth guy from Uruguay at the World Cup. Do we have an equivalent of it happening on a tennis court and if so which one stands out for you the most? I do personally hate what happened to Seles but it wasn't a player doing it to her. This doesn't have to involve teeth though. Just want to know what you think was the worst incident happening on a tennis court between two players. GIFs and videos are appreciated.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts

·
Registered
6,407 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And let's not forget

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Nadal's disgusting bump into Rosol

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seriously? How is this even comparable? Other players have done it all the time? Rafa chest bump with Rosol? I tried to start a thread about serious offenses but you and Tomic's boyfriend had to start Fed bashing again? Now the other guy supports a man who is caught with underage girls and cocaine ... Seriously. You people have no shame

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Seriously? How is this even comparable? Other players have done it all the time? Rafa chest bump with Rosol? I tried to start a thread about serious offenses but you and Tomic's boyfriend had to start Fed bashing again? Now the other guy supports a man who is caught with underage girls and cocaine ... Seriously. You people have no shame

Not as bad as Federer trying to cheat since he can't beat Nadal fair and square

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Not as bad as Federer trying to cheat since he can't beat Nadal fair and square
Again, you can hate Fed, Rafa, Murray.. whoever. How is any of these videos a Suarez like offense? This is probably the worst one but did not happen by a player. The Nalbandian one, the Serena one against the umpire... those are more relevant

This whole Nadal, Federer cheating bulls*** is for Tards, and I have no appreciation for.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Again, you can hate Fed, Rafa, Murray.. whoever. How is any of these videos a Suarez like offense? This is probably the worst one

This whole Nadal, Federer cheating bulls*** is for Tards, and I have no appreciation for.
Obviously I don't think any of them are cheaters, but I try to even things out since 80% of posters here think Nadal is Satan

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Obviously I don't think any of them are cheaters, but I try to even things out since 80% of posters here think Nadal is Satan
I am a Nadal hater. I admit it. But I would not have brought up Rafa videos if you guys didn't bring Federer videos. Let's not be silly. I was genuinely curious to see what's the worse thing that has happened on a tennis court. :) What Federer did or what Rafa did, whether you like him or not, are not even an infraction. Sampras Agassi video was something because it was embarrassing for both legends. Seles' video was disturbing. Nalbandian's video was crazy.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
7,894 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·