Registered
14,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The silence here is fantastic.

I couldn't watch the match (I wasn't home), but to all the naysayers: :wavey:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I could have sworn there was a thread for this already (I think there were at least 10 replies in it), but it must have been deleted. :cool:
Sad to see The Fog fall short, but hopefully he can do that bit better next week in Hamburg. :)

·
23,063 Posts
I could have sworn there was a thread for this already (I think there were at least 10 replies in it), but it must have been deleted. :cool:
I wonder why is it deleted, huh, I mean I don't remember any bad replies there.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
I wonder why is it deleted, huh, I mean I don't remember any bad replies there.
somebody reacted badly to the criticism of his prediction skills ;)

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
A member of this forum, who will remain unnamed, made a 10/10 bet on Fognini, claiming that Fognini would obliterate the talentless RBA. Reasons for this incoming obliteration included RBA's female toddler serve, the fact that Fognini has points to defend and also that Fog dislikes RBA.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
A member of this forum, who will remain unnamed, made a 10/10 bet on Fognini, claiming that Fognini would obliterate the talentless RBA. Reasons for this incoming obliteration included RBA's female toddler serve, the fact that Fognini has points to defend and also that Fog dislikes RBA.
All seem pretty firm reasons for betting him I'd say. I must say, personally I cannot argue with any of the sets of logic that guy you're referring to, used. Shame about him not thinking about how impossible it typically is to tell what goes through the Italian bloke's mind half the time.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
somebody reacted badly to the criticism of his prediction skills ;)
:haha: Oh, I see..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts