Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Monfils' celebration... :lol:
He said it was related to his physio iirc who is consistently talking to him about the car that the winner gets at the end of the week. :yeah:

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
LMAO that celebration in an endless loop has to be the best ever :haha:

·
Registered
21,636 Posts
Monfils gave zero effort and was joking around with his team the entire match :lol:

That celebration indeed :worship:

·
Registered
21,636 Posts
Gael Monfils doesn’t just want to do well for himself this week at the MercedesCup. The Frenchman is also under pressure from his fitness trainer to claim his first grass-court title in Stuttgart, not least because of the Mercedes on offer for the winner.

“He's in love with the car! He's been talking about it for two days,” said Monfils. “He said, 'I don't care if you're not a grass-court player, you need to win this car for me! So make the effort!' I've won my first match so hopefully I can keep it going and get this car."
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2015/06/23/Stuttgart-Wednesday-Monfils-Lopez-Troicki.aspx

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I love Grassfils season.

·
Registered
21,636 Posts
Yeah so that's pretty much what I said. :lol:
If it wasn't for that car, Monfils would have probably withdrawn I guess. :shrug:
Monfils reaching the final and then trolling him by blatantly tanking is the most likely scenario now.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Too much clowning even for Monfils´ standards. Also it is worthy to say that Haider Maurer made like 10 footfaults, without exaggarating.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts