Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:mad: what a shame Fede. He's been mediocre since the Sao Paulo title (save the Nice run), not very good form at all. Since Misha was doing very bad I thought there was a good shot at the SF here... shame. Maybe the Colonel can do that instead, and turn his season around. Terrible BP conversion from him, Fed would be proud.

·
23,063 Posts
Re: Youzhny def. Delbonis 7-6(2) 6-2

Not watched the match to conclude whether The Colonel is back to his winning ways again (many points to defend post-Wimbledon I think) or did Delbonis just inconsistent again. Good to see Youzhny back to a semifinal again, and I think his first this season. I hope he find his groove again.

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts

Great match by Colonel, except on BPs. 2/15 is woeful. But Delbonis was clutch on them and mainly had 1st serves and good play, so it wasn't that bad really. Hope Colonel can show some more good play now after a bad season so far.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts

what round, what tournament op?...

well. delbo is losing a lot lately from nice, so not really surprising result here

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

what round, what tournament op?...

well. delbo is losing a lot lately from nice, so not really surprising result here
done- I don't know what happened there. Stuttgart QF, of course. At least Youzhny is a good player. Could have been Becker, or Lu like in MC...

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Usual Delbonis :zzz:

Our only hope is Leo Mayer not Mugbonis

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Called it.

Easy money.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Fede :facepalm: And I had hope for his win in this match...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts