Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a shitfest. :rolls:
Some of Cilic's bullshit mid-net shanks were on U-14 level. :yeah:
Good effort by Zverev tho, very interesting player to watch when on, hope to see him back in Top 100 soon.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Re: Stuttgart QF: (2) Marin Cilic shits past (Q) Mischa Zverev 4-6, 7-6(5), 7-6(4)

Double fault in the first breaker at 5-6 or thereabouts, then misjudged ball at 4-4 in the second breaker, which he let go and it went in. Not quite the stuff of champions from Zverev when it mattered, but few would have envisioned this level of play from him to begin with. Hopefully he can keep the ball rolling in the next tournaments.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Re: Stuttgart QF: (2) Marin Cilic shits past (Q) Mischa Zverev 4-6, 7-6(5), 7-6(4)

And Cilic decided that he had to cheat on match point.

Pathetic clown.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts

What did he do?
He took some extra time when Zverev was ready to serve. It didn't affect anything. Zverev got a good first serve in play. Great lob by Cilic to win it.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts

Stopped Zverev from serving and claimed that he wasn't ready as someone was supposedly making noise behind his back.

Usual shite.
It was a loud shout "s**k my d**k" with solid Croatian accent, that I've understood clearly any maybe yet something softer beforehand.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

He took some extra time when Zverev was ready to serve. It didn't affect anything. Zverev got a good first serve in play. Great lob by Cilic to win it.
How do you know that?

Maybe the distraction was enough to make him take off the speed of the serve in order to make sure it was in.

There are too many cheating mugs nowadays.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

It was a loud "s**k my d**k" in solid Croatian accent, that I've understood any maybe yet something.
Didn't hear it and whatever it was if Zverev is ready to serve he should be ready to return. Simple as that.

And for the badrepping clowns:

I don't hate on Cilic. What I hate is such cheating behavior, whoever the player doing it is.

·
Premium Member
24,249 Posts

It was a loud shout "s**k my d**k" with solid Croatian accent, that I've understood clearly any maybe yet something softer beforehand.
pathetic crowd here as well.

Cilic showed good skills at the net, his half-volleys, stop volleys were outstanding. Though lacking sharpness in his groundstrokes. Only good serving kept him in sets 2-3 competitive. He'll need much more to beat Nadal in the final though.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Fantastic week for Mischa, beating two Top 50 players and taking the reigning USO champion to three sets (and two TBs).
This comeback is getting quite interesting, keep it up.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts

pathetic crowd here as well.
You must be really joking. German tourneys have the best crowd in almost every sport. One of the few countries that appreciate good tennis and understand it. One or two random dicks in the crowd does not count for all!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stuttgart crowd is excellent!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

You must be really joking. German tourneys have the best crowd in almost every sport. One of the few countries that appreciate good tennis and understand it. One or two random dicks in the crowd does not count for all!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stuttgart crowd is excellent!
I agree.
No pathetic stanning on UEs or DFs like Romanians or Canadians.

·
Premium Member
24,249 Posts

You must be really joking. German tourneys have the best crowd in almost every sport. One of the few countries that appreciate good tennis and understand it.
Used to, used to be the case.
Well that is so generally speaking. I am probably much older than you (here the average Fed/Nadal/Djoko/Murraytard is like 21-28 years old started following tennis only in last 10 years) and have seen a lot of things, also tennis wise.

Yes, the German crowds do appreciate the game, however they somehow still cannot filter out the psychopaths, it seems. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,559 Posts

Used to, used to be the case.
Well that is so generally speaking. I am probably much older than you (here the average Fed/Nadal/Djoko/Murraytard is like 25-28 years old started following tennis only in last 10 years) and have seen a lot of things, also tennis wise.

Yes, the German crowds do appreciate the game, however they somehow still cannot filter out the psychopaths, it seems. :rolleyes:
And how exactly should one find out that? Do organizers have special power beforehand to understand that this guy is going to swear when a player is serving?? :confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts