pathetic from clownic, can't even return

·
Registered
182 Posts
People betting against Nadal...

Reactions: Fargif

·
29,645 Posts
Strange match- Nadal looked like his old self on grass for much of it DFs aside while Tomic either reeled off winners, or he pushed and paid for it.

Tomic's movement is absolutely abysmal for a guy who wants to be elite though- once he was on the defensive in any point he couldn't turn the tide.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
14 aces.... goddamn.

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
Nadal seems on a mission, I don't see anyone stopping him from getting a 3rd Wimbledon crown.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Wheres the fool who said sell everything and put it all on Tomic. I bet he has gone into hiding. What makes Nadal one of the greatest of alltime is he has GEARS. He can switch it up. Most players stay in one groove win or lose. And thats why they never become great.

Whose next to beat Nadal. WILL THEY LEARN ANYTHING FROM THIS?

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Dull played better than yesterday. Tomug exposed as pushing 2m behind the baseline won't bring you anything.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Nadal seems on a mission, I don't see anyone stopping him from getting a 3rd Wimbledon crown.
Yeah true, just two random 3 set victories against a off colour Baghdatis and "I don't know what I am doing here" Tomic should get him Wimby :lol:

If sarcasm, well played :hatoff:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Nadal played very well. Tomic didn't play as bad as some people here make it out to be. Very encouraging from Nadal, really nice victory.

As I predicted, Nadal in 3. But why is he playing doubles too? That's just not right. He shouldn't play so much before Wimbledon.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Ace count :

Tomic : 14 aces
Nadal: 14 aces :eek:

Hopefully that serve stays with Rafa in the next few weeks..His Forehand still inconsistent as hell, tho..He had some bad approaches to the net today and the usual mental lapse on big points..On to next match and more time to fine-tune his game..

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
Strategic tank for Wimbledon preparation.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts