11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATP Stuttgart Final: Agut def. Rosol 6-3, 4-6, 6-2

Disappointing from Lukas.

Congrats Roberto.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
A lucky net cord for Rosol and a more-passive-than-usual attitude from RBA in 10th game cost the latter the 2nd set. I shook my head during that game. As a whole, however, he was the vastly better, most consistant player of the two. As expected.

2nd ATP 250 title in a row (and 2nd title overall) for Bautista Agut! And he had officially entered the Top 20 by reaching the final yesterday. :worship:
Congratulations, Roberto! Awesome.

·
Registered
57,596 Posts
That was a really really bad third set by Rosol.

RBA has really established himself as a top player this year, he now finds himself in top 10 contention. #13 year to date right now. Very very impressive from him

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
COaW with another GOAT prediction.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts

·
23,063 Posts
Nice performance I think from RBA and Rosol also put a good fight to get that 2nd Set. Rosol faded on the 3rd Set though, with a chance also for returning a break with 0-40 on RBA's serve (there was also controversy I think on one of those points about the crowd?). At least Rosol was able to hold his serves after that but RBA was more clutch to seal the deal. Congrats to RBA for his 2nd title! Seriously, who knew this would happen, when last year I am not even sure he was said to even be a Top 50 player.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
1-1 from today after Illhan, it's all good.

Cuevas still to come.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
I am 4-0 today :)
What's this jargon?

Today, 03:05 PM
country flag tenniscreep

Credits: 4,608.57
tenniscreep has a reputation beyond reputetenniscreep has a reputation beyond reputetenniscreep has a reputation beyond reputetenniscreep has a reputation beyond reputetenniscreep has a reputation beyond reputetenniscreep has a reputation beyond reputetenniscreep has a reputation beyond reputetenniscreep has a reputation beyond reputetenniscreep has a reputation beyond reputetenniscreep has a reputation beyond reputetenniscreep has a reputation beyond repute

Default TT Kaoshiung
NAM 64 63
PULGAR-GARCIA 63 63
SAITO 64 46 63
SEKIGUCHI 62 63
SOEDA 63 61
CHIUDINELLI 62 63
Lu 61 62
UCHIYAMA 63 64
tenniscreep is online now View My Blog! Forward Message

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
COAW bet against RBA three matches in a row, what a clown :haha:

Congrats, Roberto :worship:
1-1 from today after Illhan, it's all good.

Cuevas still to come.
It's intriguing how you lose every bet you announce here and win everything you after time :eek:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
COAW bet against RBA three matches in a row, what a clown :haha:

Congrats, Roberto :worship:It's intriguing how you lose every bet you announce here and win everything you after time :eek:
Oh stop trying to be the comedian of this place you tool. Everyone knows you try hard every day to be the funny guy.

http://gyazo.com/d8e44dfb50523648f680aac90ba6ac38

You even follow me on twitter, so stop trolling, it's there, you saw the tweet. You even saw my inplay on Errani to lose to a girl you claimed was too fat to beat her on clay, you muppet.. :lol:

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Oh stop trying to be the comedian of this place you tool. Everyone knows you try hard every day to be the funny guy.

http://gyazo.com/d8e44dfb50523648f680aac90ba6ac38

You even follow me on twitter, so stop trolling, it's there, you saw the tweet. You even saw my inplay on Errani to lose to a girl you claimed was too fat to beat her on clay, you muppet.. :lol:
That poor soul missing out on 450 quid because of your awful Rosol bet :eek:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
That poor soul missing out on 450 quid because of your awful Rosol bet :eek:
Dumbarse. :haha:

He placed a 3 fold parlay - Ilhan, Rosol and Cuevas - to win 450 from a small stake ... would have come off had Rosol not been a gimp. Coz Cuevas has already won. ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts