Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Maybe it just rolls off the tongue easier than... "guiness" :scratch: Sounds nicer ;)

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Yeah... but they steal all the good things don't they?
Andrew Murray, Greg Rusedski (debatable), Australian soccer players :tape: :lol:
Good question though!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Bjorkman_Girl said:
Yeah... but they steal all the good things don't they?
Andrew Murray, Greg Rusedski (debatable), Australian soccer players :tape: :lol:
Good question though!!

:haha: :haha:

This has just reminded me of something I heard on the radio yesterday about Americans voting for their greatest American ever. Apparently Einstein has been shrotlisted and the Germans (he was German wasn't he?) are unhappy about them claiming him.

I'm not happy about the English claiming Kevin Pietersen - a kick-ass South African cricketer.

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
Didn't Heineken sponser a tournie in China? And there was a German tennis tournie named "Qatar" something something, even though it wasn't er..held in Qatar.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Beer!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
njnetswill said:
Didn't Heineken sponser a tournie in China? And there was a German tennis tournie named "Qatar" something something, even though it wasn't er..held in Qatar.
Qatar Total German Open :angel:
The tournament is run by the qatar tennis federation though held in berlin. german tennis federation is too poor to run their tournaments on their own. They were also negotiating about letting Qatar soon run AMS Hamburg too :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts