Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please show respect to Russian tennis , we don't need poisoning any body to win , thís's just rediculos rumors ,

GO RUSSIA

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
this is the best combination of name, avatar, signature, post and font :worship:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is the best combination of name, avatar, signature, post and font :worship:
thanks , your avator :eek:

and what do you mean zethand by the end of the season ?

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
:spit:

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
it's true it's a bit lame for Haas to come out with this now. i know the feeling cuz the Croatians too made us "sweet surprises" when we played them in Split and i know how is it like to be considered a cheater nation. but let's be honest,if smthing happened to him then he is thaaat smart to realize that after months :rolleyes:??

and i used to like Haas.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
People realise that they'll have to live without any tennis for two months so they start spewing out crap
yes , and also the Americans may be involved in that so that we'll not win the final and I'm sure we'll win .

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: Svetlana.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it's true it's a bit lame for Haas to come out with this now. i know the feeling cuz the Croatians too made us "sweet surprises" when we played them in Split and i know how is it like to be considered a cheater nation. but let's be honest,if smthing happened to him then he is thaaat smart to realize that after months :rolleyes:??

and i used to like Haas.
yes , I agree with you , he's a looser ,,

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
You ask people to stop spreading nasty rumours about certain players, but promote hate in your signature?

Oh dear. :help:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Haas was the one who drank the poison... Alexandre Waske is the one spreading the rumour...

BTW, sweet cleopatra, is it just me or Sharapova has a big acne issue in your avatar?

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Haas was the one who drank the poison... Alexandre Waske is the one spreading the rumour...

BTW, sweet cleopatra, is it just me or Sharapova has a big acne issue in your avatar?
yes Waske was, and Sharapova has acne too , the same as the player in your avatar (Del Pony)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I see you found your way from wtaworld.:wavey:

She's the one, who wanted to kill herself after Sharapova's loss at the US Open. And she has become something like a legend over the last few weeks. Her work will defnitely be appretiated over here.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh God , the last thing I need , a man who write oh dear ,,,,

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
You ask people to stop spreading nasty rumours about certain players, but promote hate in your signature?

Oh dear. :help:
Yeah and in her 4th post she accuses the Americans of being accomplices... Everybody has to deal with stupid generalisations about their country : french players are chokers, argies are dopers... but instead of ignoring it she just does the same things to others

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I see you found your way from wtaworld.:wavey:

She's the one, who wanted to kill herself after Sharapova's loss at the US Open. And she has become something like a legend over the last few weeks. Her work will defnitely be appretiated over here.
no , I don't think I'll be busy her too , I'm not a fan of ATP like WTA .
and don't remember me of the US open ever again ,,

1 - 20 of 124 Posts