Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there's this poster on wtaworld who has the coolest blog ever, it's called the 'quotes blog', i simply love reading it, the ones about heartaches are my favorite so i'm gonna post some of my faves in here:

“The tears fall, they're so easy to wipe off onto my sleeve, but how do I erase the stain from my heart?”
Unknown

“When you can't remember why you're hurt, that's when you're healed.”
Jane Fonda

“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”
Edna St. Vincent Millay

“I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile”
Unknown

“You want me to act like we've never kissed, you want to forget; pretend we've never met , and I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet... You walk by, and I fall to pieces.”
Patsy Cline

Thanks for the sources rebel_ffighter :worship:

Totally love them :awww:

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
Nice quotes :awww:

“I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile" ==> One of my fav' quote and I used it during this summer.

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nico :hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts